new hunter pet

91 Human Hunter
hey blizzard i saw that us hunters can tame a cunning bird pet or a ferocity bird pet but not a tenacity bird pet.

Can ya think about making a fat bird that is covered in a layer of feathers? their attacks would be Smack, growl, and their special Howling screech. well howling screech would be a aoe stun but stuns the mobs for 5 or 8 secs as it does a low damaging attack?

thanks blizzard :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
now you all be nice

this is a perfectly fine idea

Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
8 new pets coming in 4.2, you may get lucky.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
actually

the fact that king ping wasn't tameable was the second greatest travesty in wotlk
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
actually

the fact that king ping wasn't tameable was the second greatest travesty in wotlk

I'm just waiting for the glitch that allows that one to be pulled off. I've actually been biding my time on this one too, to be quite honest.

As for a tenacity bird, that's a tough call. But if anything, the strider should almost fit that role. It's kind of pointless that there's no difference between them and a fox now anyway. Sadly the pink one is no longer unique. But just think of it. "Your tank pet is a pink flamingo?!"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
i think that the tenacity pet should be a dodo... jsut sayin.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
06/02/2011 01:59 AMPosted by Alkrond

That's what I just said, a strider.
Reply Quote
91 Human Hunter
06/02/2011 08:49 AMPosted by Wolvergreen

That's what I just said, a strider.

i was thinking more like a turkey or peacock lol :P
Reply Quote
91 Human Hunter
Turkey would have Bite, claw, Growl and their specials Gobbling Effect that would fear them for 3 sec and their 2nd special Turkey dance that would make them jump scratching the target making a bleed effect and then finishing the attack with a no focus cost bite.

Peacock would have bite, maybe claw, growl and their special Stunning that makes them show off their beuty stunning anymobs by them with in maybe a 5 - 20 yard radius.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
As for the 8 new pets.. 3 spirit beasts(1 owl, 2 gondria reskins) and 5 spiders. Each with its own unique skills, one having 38 million health and requires a raid to tame. Of course, things are subject to change but thats what little news has been released on some sites.

In regards to the Tenacity bird. To be honest, I actually like that idea. Whilst I love my Turtle(Terrorpene), I would totally use a birdie as a tank since Terrorpene just..isnt rare anymore.

A turkey would be hilarious, I would totally whip out my plump turkey companion and take a stroll around Stormwind with the two.

Tallstriders do seem like they would fit the role as well.

Peacock...would be..different.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]