When do you get a helmet?

(Locked)

81 Human Warrior
At my level and class. What helmets are available at the moment for met to use. Any head piece right now would satisfy protection. If anything you can list thanks.

Edited by Delcorexd on 6/5/2011 5:44 PM PDT
85 Night Elf Druid
At my level and class. What helmets are available at the moment for met to use. Any head piece right now would satisfy protection. If anything you can list thanks.

You usually start finding helms in the mid to late 20's. Keep questing and running dungeons and you'll find one before long. You can also use Wowhead.com to search through the database of items.

For example, here are level 25-30, green/blue, mail helms with strength on them:
http://www.wowhead.com/items=4.3?filter=qu=2:3;sl=1;minrl=25;maxrl=30;cr=20;crs=1;crv=0

LOL I am definitely accepting gold from people to mail to me if possible. With donations every bit helps! :)

There are 241 servers in North America.
The odds of someone here being from your server: 1 in 241
The odds if someone here being from your server and faction: 1 in 482

Begging/asking for gold is frowned upon in this game, so don't do it. It's ridiculously easy to make money in this game, so you don't need to pan-handle.
LOL I am definitely accepting gold from people to mail to me if possible. With donations every bit helps! :)

You need gold? Drop blacksmithing as a profession. Now is a good time to do so, since you haven't leveled it at all since you got it. Pick up herbalism or skinning instead, to go with your mining.

Spend some time running around lowbie areas until your professions are at least 135 or so. Sell whatever you gather while doing so on the auction house.

Your gold problems will then be solved. Keep gathering and auctioning and they will continue to be solved as you level.
20 Human Warrior
So i'm a level 20 warrior and i have starter edition so are there any helmets available for me?

Anything would do.
90 Night Elf Rogue
there's 3 hats with stats available to you:

Flying Tiger Goggles

Lucky Fishing Hat

Rifle Commander's Eyepatch

There's others, but they're all just cosmetic with no stats on them to help you.
Edited by Avanna on 3/31/2012 6:59 AM PDT
90 Human Mage
Well, there's Keeshan's Bandana. It doesn't give any great stats but it is inherently awesome.
51 Troll Mage
If you want to ask a question, please create your own thread instead of necromancing one from last year, as data can become obsolete and confuse people.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]