<Disaster>

Wow is that Peter?

also wondering

hah. can't imagine it wouldn't be
85 Human Paladin
Void
Edited by Daruss on 3/30/2012 1:07 PM PDT
85 Human Priest
New guild < Void > Recruiting level 80-85 Pvpers in a strictly pvp guild for Rated Battlegrounds, Arenas, and world PvP. pst for more info

:'( the old recruiting macro we spammed in trade

g
a
y
85 Human Priest
Bro.
85 Human Hunter
<Kingship of the East>
90 Pandaren Warrior
<One Night in Org>
<Bro Squad Tree House>
<Disaster>

hey scooby :)
83 Human Paladin
<fatkidsarehardtokidnap>
85 Human Paladin

That's because you no longer need 24 other retards to get real gear.

Is that the general consensus with all guilds? That all members are retards, 'cept for the few that are chosen to be the favorites? Sad attitude to have. Everyone deserves good gear, it's just a shame most guilds have went to the elitist, we're epic attitude, and recruit as if it were a job with the C.I.A. or something.

No, their just saying how in WOTLK, to get good gear, you had to run 25 mans, and in those 25 mans there were always retards getting loot trained.
Edited by Daruss on 3/6/2012 12:15 PM PST
90 Human Priest
ATP
Even beyond the gear, I think selective recruiting at the very least is just a nice little filter. I can outright say I dislike 90% of the people on this server, and that would be rounding down.
http://imgur.com/lcagi

/streetknowledge
1 Troll Warlock
03/07/2012 12:54 PMPosted by Handsomepaul
Even beyond the gear, I think selective recruiting at the very least is just a nice little filter. I can outright say I dislike 90% of the people on this server, and that would be rounding down.

It's like 90% of the servers you have left never want you back. Enjoy your backwater realm where you can deny the bads like you were denied by real goods.
90 Human Priest
ATP
03/11/2012 01:02 PMPosted by Dafuq

It's like 90% of the servers you have left never want you back. Enjoy your backwater realm where you can deny the bads like you were denied by real goods.

BADSGOODBADSGOODBADSBACKWATERSMALLNERDSSWAGSWAGSWAG

Stay bitter.
85 Human Paladin
Stay thirsty, my friends.
85 Night Elf Mage
ATP
Aww, looks like someone got denied to ATP ;)
44 Human Paladin
</3
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]