Missed guilds

90 Human Death Knight
I cant believe no Alliance have mentioned < Gnome Cartel > XD I Also Miss < Brotherhood of midnight > =D
85 Undead Mage
Deity here from vanilla!

I remember <Blacklisted> back in the day where we were all mad they got server first on AQ and whatnot, those were the times. I can't even remember my old guilds name, we had Axlo, Anduril, Kimberly, Merlin, Julie, and Wulfgar, rest of the names I can't remember at all. If anyone is still around from vanilla where boss progression mattered, post! I'd like to see some familiar faces.

I remember when Blacklisted tfered to the server. Before that is was a Pve battle between Apocolypse and the guild your talking about.
90 Orc Hunter
I saw <fight> on this list more than once... don't lie... nobody misses them.

I only saw them briefly, but I did enjoy seeing the name <drop you like a deuce> around the realm.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<Riot> <Icyhot>
ironwolf clan

r-right guys?

right?
80 Gnome Mage
<Forgotten Heroes>

We were small, but we had fun back in vanilla.
90 Night Elf Hunter
I missed my time in <Battery Operated>, where I developed a friendly rivalry with a French hunter.

There was a previous guild I had been in since vanilla. I believe it was <The Hylians>? Met some of the best people that Andorhal had to offer in there.

Finally, some guild in Wrath of the Lich King, of course I can't remember the name. I recall we made it most of the way through Ulduar. I think I had went by the alias of Bacchus at the time.
90 Night Elf Druid
blacklisted + simple math <3 4life
80 Orc Rogue
We are Legion,No Sympathy.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<Tenacity>
4 Undead Warlock
<Church of Raptor Jesus>
90 Pandaren Priest
<Hostility> and <ICW>

Best TB's ever with these 2 guilds LOL...hearing the Guild Leader of ICW nerd rage soo much in vent....best Cata memories for me...

and also their SW fail raid where we wiped them in like 2 minutes....ahahaha...sigh I sometimes miss Andorhal

<3 you guys will never be forgotten
90 Worgen Death Knight
I think you mean IWC and now ICW
84 Blood Elf Paladin
OMG THEY UNBANNED MY ACCOUNT!!!

<Insanity> ftw....

Miss the good ol days of wow!

But yeah. I haven't been on wow forums in years and just popped on to peruse. Sad I recognize pretty much every guild listed.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]