....Selling Profession Leveling Kits!

90 Human Rogue
MoP Update: I'm back (again!).

Current Prices:

Full (1-600) JC Kits: 15k - In stock
Full (1-600) Alchemy Kits: 15k - SOLD OUT

I am MORE reluctant right now to break-up kits for partials (like 1-525, or 500-600, etc) simply because it makes it tougher to recognize everything, but I am flexible.

And to those folks who are constantly hitting me up for "mats", please stop. Part of the reason you can't find the mats is because I BUY THEM OUT for my kits (lol!), so turning around and selling them to you for anything less than insultingly high prices would defeat the purpose. Second, most mats you need can be farmed if you put a little time into it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
GREAT NEWS:

I am expanding into BLACKSMITHING! Due to the large size of the BS kit (2 bank tabs), and the AH value of the kit, the initial price of the Blacksmithing Kit will be 20k gold. Price list is as follows:

- JC Kit: 12k
- Alchemy Kit: 13k
- Blacksmithing: 20k

Yes, you read that correctly. I have partnered with a new farmer who will be helping with acquisition. We are still building the kits, but we are taking names for a waiting list.

1) Contact me in-game on Kitseller or Namssob
2) If I have a kit available, you can buy it at that time
3) If I do not, I will put your name on a waiting list.

Waiting lists are in SEQUENCE. However, I won't wait forever. My normal process is when I have a kit ready, I contact the top name on the list and will typically give you 1-2 days to respond. After that, I will continue to advertise the kits and move to the next name on the waiting list.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
damn i could have used a BS kit a month ago when i changed profs....ahhhh well
Reply Quote
So being a horde I'm not able to get a BS kit from you?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
So being a horde I'm not able to get a BS kit from you?

Correct. My kits are on Alliance. Sorry!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Just wondering if you still do kits and what your current prices are.

Thanks!
Edited by Kailina on 5/7/2013 10:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Update:

1) Yes - still selling kits! Current offerings as of May 2013 are Jewelcrafting (12k), Alchemy (12k), and Blacksmithing (15k).

2) If you request a kit in-game and I am sold out / wait listed, you will be added to the BOTTOM of the wait list. When a kit is finished, I make 2-3 attempts to contact the top name on the list. After that, the available kit goes to whoever is online and contacts me. I *usually* keep two of each kit in-stock to try and prevent this, but space-hogging kits like BS kits take TWO bank tabs, so sometimes it takes a long time.

3) For those of you asking to TRADE "valuable items" for a kit, here's how I handle it - unless it's just too good to be true, or has a vendor floor (Mekgineer's Chopper for 13k valuation, etc), I won't do the trade. In fact - if your items is so valuable, why don't you just sell it? I get offered "rare" pets all the time, and my answer is always the same - if the pet is truly rare and valuable, then YOU sell it - and surprise, now you have gold!

4) Alts vs Mains - although it's possible to use your Main JC leveling toon to get the kit, I PREFER an alt. Here's why:
- Your main will lose most or all Guild Rep when you join my guild to get the kit
- I give you four free Netherweave Bags for storage, so it's not an issue
- Most folks don't have the storage space to hold the entire kit - so using an Alt to then MAIL the kit items to your main works best - free storage for 30 days!!
- I will even spot you the gold to mail your stuff, usually it's under 1-3g total.

5) Blacksmithing - Legacy vs. New-School kit? I am doing both. For those who want to level Blacksmithing before hitting level 90, I am keeping one "legacy" style kit in stock. For those who want the new "Current Content Kit", I am building one of those also (pricing will vary based on market prices of Ghost Iron Ore / Bars).
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
I've bought two JC kits from this here fellow, along with a recent purchase of a Alch kit. Fair prices and a nice guide makes this quite the deal. You also get extra mats just in case you screw up or whatever, but if not you just get a bit of your money back. Highly suggested and if you have any questions on the legitimacy of it message me in game and I'd be happy to vouch for my good friend here.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Extra soup for you! Thanks for the reference, Clarkish!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I would like a kit but haven't seen you in game. I'll keep trying..
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I'm here! My playtime has been limited, and, I was on vacation last week. But I'm around. Easiest way to find me is on either Namssob, Kitseller, and leave me an ingame mail so I can respond to it.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Adding my +1 rep to Namssob...purchased a Alchemy kit a couple months after Mists was released...worked perfect from 1 to 600. Thanks again Namssob.
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Rogue
hello, Namssob i would like to buy a jewelcrafting kit from you, but i've already leveled it to around 300. Do you think it would be possible to get me only the mats for 300-600? i will still pay a decent price please get back to me soon or to any of my in game characters

Gnomoerectus, loafarius, or Aldery
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I would like a JC kit. You can msg my banker "Zultaire" or catch this toon on-line as well.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I need a JC kit if available.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Howdy - Namssob aka Kitseller here....I'm still here people - UPDATE:

1) I am adding ENGINEERING to my list of offerings. Yes, you read that correctly! To start, I will be stocking only TWO engineering kits at a time, and if demand is high enough I could do more. I am working with a farming partner on this one, so please do not ask for a discount. The price will START at 13k, and depending on demand & ease of mats collecting, it may be adjusted.

2) Yes, there have been rumors of changes to professions in the new 6.0 WoD expansion. Right now it's all speculation over a couple code "keys". For the time being, I will continue to offer leveling kits for the four listed in the title: JC, ALCH, BS, and ENG. And even if they do provide a boost to professions along with the Level 90 Boosts, there will still be demand for full kits!

* I may also consider making "partial" non-bo0sted kits, but that's just thinking right now.

3) Current pricing as of the date of this post:

JC: 12k 1-600
ALCH: 12k 1-600
BS: 14k 1-600
ENG: 13k 1-585 <-- at 585, you need 5 Spirit of Harmony, which are soulbound. I am opting nOT to provide the alternative of 300+ Ghost Iron Bars due to bank space and time limitations. If it turns out to be an issue, I could reconsider.

So, if you buy an Engineering kit from me, MY KIT will get you to 585. The last 15 points will come from 5x Spirit of Harmony that YOU need to get. And it's SO easy to get them!!

If anyone has any questions, email me IN GAME as I don't check this board very often.

PS. I DO work full time, so there may be days at a time that I'm offline. If you email me and I don't reply right away, BE PATIENT!!!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Looking to buy Blacksmithing and Alchemy Kits add me on b-tag Cylus#1879
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Still looking to buy those 2 kits
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
ANNOUNCEMENT!

I am expanding into ALL KITS except for Inscription. That means I am offering the following kits:

Jewelcrafting
Alchemy
Blacksmithing
Engineering
Leatherworking
Tailoring
Enchanting

Prices vary, and availability is tricky. JC and ALCH kits are almost always in stock. The rest are "Build-to-Order", but I will occassionally have one in stock. My waiting list for BS kits is 3 deep right now (meaning if you ask me for one, you'll be #4), Enchanting is 1 deep.

....and Syless, please add me in-game - I am Kitseller#1933.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]