Any1 from Wrâth?

87 Human Paladin
I used to be in a horde guild on this server named Wrâth. It was active mainly in BC and early Wrath. It disbanded in early '09. I was taking a break when it happened, and i came back to nothing. I couldnt find any1 from it. Im now trying to get in touch with any1 that was in it. The GM was Rawkstar. Some others in the guild were Shmoopy and Salazaar. Oh and Demitri. Oh and Aerisa but i already got in touch with him. Oh and Shmoopy's brother Tatersrgood. Anyways, this is Varastus, the paladin, and im trying to get in touch with any of u guys. If u were in it or know what happened or can get in touch with any of those ppl, please leave a reply!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
They transfered to a different server.
Reply Quote
I used to be in wrath on my hunter
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Mage
Well, if you're still checking this thread, I may know how to get in touch with Shmoopy ;)
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
Yep I am. Ill send u an ingame mail on Ysera.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
And necro'd!
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
Any1 else know anyone by chance?
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
02/11/2012 03:01 AMPosted by Tiriél
Just Trademere, but I have his contact info if you want it.

No thanks. I didn't know Trademere very well. However, I am pretty sure I was the one that recruited him to the guild. Lol. Shmoopy, any chance you are checking this thread? I logged onto Ysera a while ago and sent you a mail. No response. I tried again a couple days ago and it says your character is gone. Anyone from Wrath: add me to Real ID or email me at haldren21@gmail.com
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]