[H] ZA Bear Runs,9k

100 Troll Death Knight
Selling the Amani Battle Bear for 9k.

All loot from bosses is yours. Bear will be master looted to you at the end of the run once you've paid the 9k gold.

Pst Hurkle, Banidan, or Vanubial in game to set up a bear run or post in this thread.

EDIT: Lowered Price
Edited by Hurkle on 5/29/2011 10:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I lol'd and Blackout got owned.

gg
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Bear mounts now being sold by the number 1 guild on the server. Contact me in game if interested.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I think Blizz deleted my response. Bummer.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Death Knight
05/27/2011 03:28 PMPosted by Dothedéw
Bear mounts now being sold by the number 1 guild on the server. Contact me in game if interested.

Who cares about #1 when you can be served by #11? Same quality, better price, and better customer service.
Reply Quote
8 Troll Druid
Selling the Amani Battle Bear for 14k.

All loot from bosses is yours. Bear will be master looted to you at the end of the run once you've paid the 14k gold.

Pst Hurkle, Banidan, or Vanubial in game to set up a bear run or post in this thread.

Out of curiousity, does that include BoE drops as well? If not, how will BoE drops be handled?

Are you going to carry me? For 14k I better be able to put someone on follow and AFK while I stuff my face with cheetos and watch you guys struggle to 4 man it and get some entertainment value for my money as well. Listening in on vent would be a big plus.

Also, anonymity is important. I want people to think I earned this myself, because, as you know what people think of me on an internet video game is of the utmost importance. So I dont want my toons name getting out.
Edited by Aktu on 5/28/2011 1:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Death Knight
Selling the Amani Battle Bear for 14k.

All loot from bosses is yours. Bear will be master looted to you at the end of the run once you've paid the 14k gold.

Out of curiousity, does that include BoE drops as well? If not, how will BoE drops be handled?

Are you going to carry me? For 14k I better be able to put someone on follow and AFK while I stuff my face with cheetos and watch you guys struggle to 4 man it and get some entertainment value for my money as well. Listening in on vent would be a big plus.

Also, anonymity is important. I want people to think I earned this myself, because, as you know what people think of me on an internet video game is of the utmost importance. So I dont want my toons name getting out.

Sure, we will protect your anonymity and you can go afk for as long as you want.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
05/27/2011 11:30 PMPosted by Hurkle

Who cares about #1 when you can be served by #11? Same quality, better price, and better customer service.

We sell them for 10k fyi so no not a better price.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
ohai
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
05/27/2011 11:30 PMPosted by Hurkle

TWO 1s ARE BETTER THAN ONE! :D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
lol i like the lower price....
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
deleted
Edited by Auraye on 11/12/2011 9:35 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]