[A] Weekly Ulduar 25 Clear On Fridays

85 Goblin Shaman
UPDATE FOR FUTURE: Next raid will be oddballs, if we do raid, wow sub dies and may not be renewing.

I will be holding groups for Ulduar 25 clears every Friday. We're aiming to clear all HM's and get all achievements we can get. We will be taking down Yogg 0 light every week for Mimiron's head. For as long as we feel like running. I will probably keep the group going for 2 years, or until the next expansion hits, more info about this later!

Time: Every Friday 8 PM Server (5 PM PST)

Achievements: We will be farming the Ironbound Proto-Drake achievements for a few weeks. When we feel like it, we will be doing oddball achievements like crazy cat lady, supermassive, etc etc

Loot:

• The Val'anyr fragments are on reserve for two people, right now I have no idea what we will be doing once they are formed.

• Mimiron's Head Reserving the first mimiron's head for myself, possibly a second for those who have stayed trustworthy in my groups! The rest will be for those who have attended my groups atleast twice before and have killed yogg 0 twice before with the group.

• We won't really care about other loot, the ML will be handing out the loot randomly, but if you wish to have something, whisper the person and grab it from them. If they don't give it up because they want it then whisper the ML and he will roll the item off.

• Level Requirement: (80+) We will be accepting level 80's to join us, but if we have too many we will of course get rid of some so we may have a quicker run. We will be giving them gear if they want for Herald set.

CONTACT INFORMATION: You can contact me on Broheals/brotank or our other leader Cobelarus, to sign up for the run or ask questions if you have any. Although I'd love if you posted questions here so we can get a FAQ going.

Voice Chat: We will be using Mumble, it's sooo much better than ventrilo, please download it for this raid. If you cannot or do not want to and you screw up, you will be getting kicked for someone who can cooperate better.

PREVIOUS RUNS:
    Week of May 27th: Ironbound drakes obtained, Yogg 0 light killed second attempt (3% wipe first attempt), one oddball achievement obtained. (Missed disarmed lawl)
    Week of June 3rd: Skipped ignis, and razor, barely got yogg 0 light again before running out of time. We were rushed but we still got the main stuff down + more oddball achievements!
    Week of June 10th: Proto-drakes obtained, Algalon killed, 0 lights killed in 2 attempts.
    Week of June 17th: Algalon, yogg 0, all Hm's bit more oddball achievements obtains, skipped razorscale achievement for mount, doing it next week for those who need it!
    Week of June 24th: No run, had guild situations, some RL stuff, etc etc. Everything will be back to normal next week.
    Week of July 22nd: Started the raid back up after being on vacation, did amazing, got algalon oddball achievements aswell as freya and council's. One shot 0 light, cleared all HM's did all meta drake achievements! ODDBALLS NEXT WEEK YEAH!
    Week of July 28th?: Did 10 man oddballs since nobody was interested!
    Week of August 5th: One shot everything, except yogg due to DC's and logging back on insane.
    Week of August 12th: One shot everything pretty much, got a few oddballs, and of course yoggy 0 died.
    Week of August 19th: One shot, skipped some meta achis to do ToGC, but ended up doing 10 man ToGC instead of 25!
    Week of August 26th: Everything died, did some oddball achievements, everyone got their meta drake achi, 5 awesome legendary fragments dropped. Finished Ulduar and went to ICC 25, killed LK Heroic and went to Maly and killed that dragon! Great night everyone!
    Week of September 1st: Just did Ulduar tonight since people are gone for the weekend. Went pretty smooth and pretty quick, did a ton of oddball achievements but skipped some meta achis. Only 4 more fragments till val'anyr Hurray! But we still havn't seen Mim's head yet. :(
    Week of September 9th:Did oddball achievements, kicked people who couldn't do them, finished after refilling. 2 more frags left!
    Week of September 16th:Full cleared everything! Few oddball achieves. VAL'ANYR obtained! 0 mim's head yet though. Was possibly the last week of Ulduar for my group, wow sub comes up and I may not be paying it again :(
    Week of September 23rd: Cleared, nothing more to say.
    Week of September 30th: Cleared again of course, Val'anyr on reserve once again for someone.
    Week of October 7th: No raid, nobody could show up for some reason.
    Edited by Broheals on 10/9/2011 11:12 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Orc Shaman
    There isn't enough room in this town for the both of us.
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Shaman
    But you're a hordie, i'm allianc...ie :D
    Reply Quote
    83 Orc Shaman
    What are you saying about the Horde!?
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Shaman
    That you're ulgy!
    Reply Quote
    83 Orc Shaman
    :(

But in all seriousness, gl with your runs!
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Shaman
    Thanks mate you 2!
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Shaman
    Still need a few people, would like atleast 1 more tank so I wouldn't have to tank :D
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Priest
    Sounds like fun ill go
    Reply Quote
    85 Orc Shaman
    05/28/2011 12:25 PMPosted by Broheals
    (Missed disarmed lawl)

God that achievement is horrible.

Also, bump!
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Shaman
    Still need people who wish to come every week!

Thanks there chill! :D
    Edited by Broheals on 6/5/2011 6:08 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Orc Shaman
    Week of June 3rd: Skipped ignis, and razor, barely got yogg 0 light again before running out of time. We were rushed but we still got the main stuff down + more oddball achievements!

You guys have a specified ending time?
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Shaman
    Well, i had to go to my bro's graduation on friday, then on sat i had to go visit my father, it was his last day here. then on Sunday nobody wanted to show up till later, so we ran it around 8 instead of 6 so we just called it since it was getting late, because people had raids to go do with guilds. So it was just a hassle this week.
    Edited by Broheals on 6/6/2011 10:50 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Shaman
    would <3 some more people who could show up every week! :D
    Reply Quote
    92 Human Paladin
    I thought Mim's head is 1% drop rate now.

Unless they changed it.. dang
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Shaman
    It does, Kohz.
    Reply Quote
    85 Orc Shaman
    Supposedly it's higher, like 10-20%, but I personally think it's 1%. Thing never drops.
    Reply Quote
    100 Human Paladin
    Brotank, why are you /ignoring me ingame? I asked for an invite. You never responded. I'td be one thing to give me a reason or something... but you just flat out ignored me. Why?
    Edited by Jemarcon on 6/17/2011 3:16 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    100 Human Paladin
    I'll even tank your run. I just want to know why you flat out ignored me for no apparent reason.
    Reply Quote
    100 Night Elf Warrior
    -----
    Edited by Everville on 9/4/2012 5:23 PM PDT
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]