To all those who knew Zirka

85 Goblin Priest
Calculated Risks was given some extremely sad news today. Jennifer Lewis aka Zirka (or Xetti) passed away this morning.
http://easterniowanewsnow.com/2011/05/29/kennedy-h-s-administrators-confirm-teacher-killed-after-tree-falls-on-tent/

She was a lovely and all around awesome person. She touched the hearts of many WoW players she became friends with.

Just thought I would let the server know, for others out side of my guild who may know her.

R.I.P. You will be missed :'(
Edited by Guildmommy on 5/29/2011 9:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Zirka was an awesome person. She will be mourned and missed by many people in both her real life and her world of warcraft life. Also known as xetti, a paladin tank, she was a guildie of many over her years playing on aegwynn. we will miss you.

Her death came as a shock and a surprise to us all. We are deeply saddened. Anybody who knew her and loved her feel free to post your respects.

Although you would wish it would go without saying, i will ask this now. Please be respectful, this is a person who passed away in real life. Please keep your negativity to yourself.

If you knew her, please post if you wish.

Our hearts and thoughts go out to her family and friends. We are deeply saddened by your loss.

All of us in <Calculated Risks> will mourn her passing, she was the sweetest person, alway's friendly, kind, helpful, and patient.
Edited by Diabolickahl on 5/29/2011 9:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Oh wow, that's terrible. The best die young. Never knew her but my heart goes out regardless.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Didn't know her personally, but my deepest condolences go out to you and those who knew her. Rest in peace.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Thanks everyone. <3
Reply Quote
05/30/2011 10:06 AMPosted by Roweh
Didn't know her personally, but my deepest condolences go out to you and those who knew her. Rest in peace.

^ This again. Very sorry to hear it.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Very sad and while I did not know her, I am sure both the real world and Aegwynn are worse off than before. You have all of Cognition's sympathy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
X Legio sends its condolences. Calculated Risks has always been a guild we have looked up to. While I did not know her personally, I am sure that Zirka was a wonderful player and a true asset to our realm.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
To her RL family and her WOW family, you all have my heart felt sympathy...may she rest in peace.....
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
From all of us in Calculated Risks, We would like to thank all of you for your kind words.

She was an amazing person and friend. We will forever be missing her. :'(

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]