Spirit is overvalued.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
belf for superior casting animations

+ swag

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
08/14/2011 06:44 PMPosted by Fnord
Tauren. Blood Elves are lame and any other race you'd have to be Alliance.

Holy Cows > Everyone else.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I just race changed to Tauren--couldn't stand my BE. While arcane torrent was nice, as well as SLIGHTLY higher base mana, I couldn't stand how stupid I looked all the time. Besides, pally mana regen is good enough as is.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
Human. Not for the spirit, but for the free trinket.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
08/15/2011 01:06 PMPosted by Lazengann
I just race changed to Tauren--couldn't stand my BE. While arcane torrent was nice, as well as SLIGHTLY higher base mana, I couldn't stand how stupid I looked all the time. Besides, pally mana regen is good enough as is.

This.

Stoneform is awesome. Plus, how many female dwarf paladins do you see running around these days?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Alliance - Human, because extra spirit = mana
Horde - Blood Elf, because arcane torrent is downright OP, and either sex you choose you're gonna be a hot chick.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
And Dwarfs would be bottom tied with Tauren.
Dwarfs make the best prot tanks however.

So true - I feel like I'm cheating when I remove a bleed with Stoneform rather than popping a cool down.

My two cents:

Horde Side - Blood Elves for the Racials. Plus you can get your DE up and get ring enchants if you'd like.

Alliance Side - Humans are great for the 3% spirit bump.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Human, 3% spirit and if you're into pvp you get the racial stun removal
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Female dwarf or blood elf
Reply Quote
I like the humans. you get the human spirit buff plus everyman for himself buff when doing pvp
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
PVE
alliance = human
horde = blood elf
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
baddies, orc pallies are the best
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin

Stoneform is awesome. Plus, how many female dwarf paladins do you see running around these days?

Oh hai
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
overanalysis (parenthesis lists role count usefulness):
resistances are like armor, so not listed.

1. human - passive bonus expertise with common weapons (2), anti-cc ability(3), passive bonus increased mana regen(1). =6
2. blood elf - active increased mana regen (3), active silence (3) =6

3. draenai - passive increased hit (2), instant heal over time (3) =5
4. dwarf - stoneform (2*), mace specialization (2) =4
5. tauren - 5 enemy stun (3) =3

*prot would use stoneform more than holy would. ret could use it, but talents like Acts of Sacrifice make it obsolete. the damage reduction is slight compared to the armor reduction, likewise with glyphed divine protection.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Tauren by far. B/E's are conceited and full of themselves.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Beards are Smexy
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Blood elf if you're going horde. Arcane Torrent is an amazing tool to help supplement our mana supply.

Or...

Human if you're going alliance. The spirit bonus can be quite helpful.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
BE without a doubt.

Arcane Torrent is so strong it can be argued its a little OP for a racial.

lol not compared to my extra damage trinket, 3 expertise to swords, maces, and extra spirit also arcane torrent can be resisted or immune which alot of classes have those talents or abllity's they can use and i don't even think arcane torrent works vs melee classes that don't use magic. so most of the time when i'm about dead i just pop my aura mastery which is when the BE's want to use arcane torrent the most and they don't get a kill i just laugh at the fail racial so i don't think it's OP when a racial can be counter by mutliple things pvp wise it's not the best at all you can also move away from the pally when he uses arcane torrent to so he can't hit you, pve wise it's pretty good for healing though.
Edited by Avrand on 12/6/2011 9:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Female
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]