@jademcian taurah pocky etc. etc.

85 Blood Elf Paladin
<<Bjorla - that crazy mage you knew once.
<3
imma coming back! add my new mage bjorlae (creative right) im SICK of stupid F'in baddies over at Akama. I want to be were loving this game all started for me. back when you guys dragged me kicking and screaming through my first kara run.

DO IT!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
o helo
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
dont o helo me ill declaw you woman :P atleast pretent to be excited lol
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Hey, you know now that you've associated yourself with me that you can't show up here and suck, right? Because if you show up here and suck I'm going to have to dispose of you. You better be ready to live up to my expectations!
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Mage
lol if anything ive gotten better then my "perfection" since back in the day. mister guy :P i wont disappoint, atleast until your reputation is on the line :P
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
Wait, why don't you just server transfer?
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Mage
im considering it, but i really want to play a mage again... hmmm transfer paladin or lvl a mage... hard choice.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
...where did your other mage go.. lol
Reply Quote
I was hoping I was getting called out for something. This does not satiate my hunger for destruction.
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Mage
there was some misunderstanding with blizzard thinking when i quit and gave 15k to the "first person to find me" as me selling gold and that account was banned lol. at the time i diddnt care but now i wish i had it back :-(
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Mage
pocky i AM calling you out, meet behind the jungle gym after recess its so ON its INSANE
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
05/31/2011 11:50 AMPosted by Bjorlae
i wont disappoint, atleast until your reputation is on the line :P

Everyone around these parts already knows that I'm an adorable little blond feminine 100lb terror of doom. BUT THEY ALSO HAPPEN TO KNOW THAT I AM THEIR SOVEREIGN AUTHORITY. It's okay because I haven't led any raids in over a year. I can't imagine how hurt your prides all are taking orders from a 24 year old man who sounds like your daughters bestie. However, I consider this a step up from a hardcore lispy nerd or a screaming rager of any age.

Nobody can ruin my reputation. I form it how I will. I am the coolest dude around. It's just that I can't be associated with baddies, you know? On a friendly, familiar basis, that is.
And for the record, I told taurah I'd break up with her if she was bad at WoW. I thought I was being a badass until it turned out the feelings were mutual.
Jade's reputation: COOLEST MONARCH EVER. Also shallow.
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Mage
woah woah woah.... NEW INFORMATION JUST IN! you and taurah? and you should know that im not a rolaj im a bjorla.... or a jadem if you will :P
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
what
oh

IM SORRY YOU FOUND OUT THIS WAY
edit;
holy %@*@ you've been gone a long time.
Edited by Jademcian on 5/31/2011 4:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Mage
^ thats more like it.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
Jesus, over two years then if you didn't know that. I've been putting up with him for about that long now.
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Mage
yea.... looooong long long time, too long. last i heard of you 2 jade was in some.... mediocre raiding guild and you had transfered over to a new server with eso and were asking a couple of us to come with you
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I just about choked laughing on my coffee. Way to go.
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Mage
you diddnt die? damnit my master plan for this post diddnt work! back to the books pinky.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I actually turned in to a puppy recently.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]