Pantheons Evil players.

1 Human Mage
I'm sure if there was a thread about horrible arena teams you and Darien would be at the top of the list, buddy. Or an award for logging onto wow just to run into a wall then go afk for 11 hours.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
06/13/2011 06:56 AMPosted by Devilspartne
This is not good and something has to be done about this immediately before people stop considering me the meanest most evil person on this server.

You were never considered mean just annoying. And learn to realID ffs.

But on the subject of Pantheon players what happened to: Dragondude, Apollo, DB, Gradius, Fildred, Screwdice et. al.

I know Sel and Vardis came and went during Cata, me and Hydro are on Illidan, Jinz is on Dalaran (under yet another name), and Stromshadow quit the game.

Indora is playing Rift on Gnarlwood. A server described by its' own population as "the Hydraxis of Rift." I kid you not.

Guild turnover is normal and of course people come and go but I'm always curious where everyone scattered to.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
06/13/2011 06:56 AMPosted by Devilspartne
So why exactly is there a thread about Pantheons evil players and I am not included in this list. I am a little concerned that I might have gone soft if you are going to list the evil players of this guild and I am no longer worthy of being included in that list. This is not good and something has to be done about this immediately before people stop considering me the meanest most evil person on this server.

none on hydraxis can compare to darien. he is the ultimate D-bag and i thought everyone knew. i think i saw a new player tip say "never trust darien" when i logged into hydraxis. maby it should.

and i remember u trolling trade devils. i got lols outa it. However i dont recall Integral being like that in wrath. real shame.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Didn't Jinz ninja transfer right after Pantheon got him his Shadowmourne?

EDIT: Oh and Yukio, what do you want for the Tabard from yours? =)
Edited by Sibut on 6/14/2011 1:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Didn't Jinz ninja transfer right after Pantheon got him his Shadowmourne?

EDIT: Oh and Yukio, what do you want for the Tabard from yours? =)

I don't think it can be called a ninja transfer when everyone was expecting it. I think the only people who were suprised/pissed off were Hydro and Fildred. No need to rehash the old drama there though.

And my tabbard from what? I got the Lightbringer Tabbard from one of Angry's Shadowmourne chests back in ICC but have no desire to go farm the axe for my pally. The only ICC I ever do now is sporadic farming for Precious's Ribbon. Damn thing never drops.
Edited by Yukio on 6/14/2011 6:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Gnarlwood. A server described by its' own population as "the Hydraxis of Rift." I kid you not.

I can't imagine this being a positive thing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
06/13/2011 05:41 PMPosted by Yukio
A server described by its' own population as "the Hydraxis of Rift." I kid you not.

I have to get in on this.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
lol agreed, i would of been all over that need button, screw them
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Not enough hate in this thread. This server really has gone soft over the past 5 months.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
S.T.F.U. meatythighs.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Hey now, Somtu is actually a very nice person. <3 Somtu. I don't like Darien though. (Who does?) I've always avoided getting into groups with em.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/04/2011 04:44 AMPosted by Viral
lol, you got Darien'd

haha....dont ppl know by now dont pug with him?! :o
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I miss pantheon..
We should raid again.
Let the hate and %%#!ery reach a whole new level.
but srsly
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO A MOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOST A MOUNT!!!!!!!!! I'LL NEVER SEE ANOTHER!!!!!!!!!! O GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Pantheon Sucks up on Darien's !#!% Just Because He was Server First level 80 and 85.
Reply Quote
36 Gnome Warlock
Agreed, Darien has one of the worst reputations on the server to dungeon with. I personally have headed the advice of many and have never been in a dungeon with him.

Reply Quote
88 Gnome Warlock
In BC, it was a Mana Wrath sword...

Hello :) I managed to convince Blizzard they should restore me after 4 years of having been deleted by Chinese gold farmers. What a nice birthday present!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]