Open Libram 1: Paladin Weekend Edition

100 Draenei Paladin
I've wondered for a while if Skootaloo is a brony, or if the name is just a name.

Edit: so, it seems several of the forum-goers I respect most are bronies. Coincidence?

You should see the MG forums, I even see threads about ponies, well, sometimes at least. >.>
Edited by Lleonn on 8/9/2011 2:46 AM PDT
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I frequent the memes on My Little Brony, ngl.
Open Libram 2: Senior Citizen Swim Club
100 Draenei Paladin
The bronies have invaded the thread...
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I never thought us Paladins were such a non-talkative sort.

In any case, I now hate Shannox with a passion. 7 kills, still no axe, or sword from any other boss.

At least this thread is still up. They are deleting our OT threads in the tanking forums left and right.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Imo this thread is still on topic. We paladins need some place to talk about our hair, don't we?
85 Blood Elf Paladin
08/09/2011 10:20 PMPosted by Elidra
In any case, I now hate Shannox with a passion. 7 kills, still no axe, or sword from any other boss.

Guuuurl~ I hate Shannox for 2 reasons: because he never drops the axe, and because our MT is always making me chase the boss around. Noooo my cooldowns...
100 Draenei Paladin

Two axes and one sword in my raid group so far.

/comfort.

At least you look fabulous in your Tier, I'm half blue, half red. :/

Besides like I keep saying, all your loot luck is gone for this expansion, you have the sanity breaking sword. :P

At least this thread is still up. They are deleting our OT threads in the tanking forums left and right.

No one with thread deletion powers pops in here unless there's a report, I think we're safe.

08/09/2011 11:43 PMPosted by Lobster
Noooo my cooldowns...

Tell me about it.

I don't care if there is a trap under you damn it, keep him still!
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I never thought us Paladins were such a non-talkative sort.

I know :(

In any case, I haven't got a single weapon at all or even the shield off Beth! If all goes well, I can get the axe and then I don't have to take a spot in Heroic Rag when we do that. :)

But I've been told I'm going to 2 Heal it with a Druid anyway, so here's to Heroic Domo tonight, and Heroic Rag possibly pretty soon :)
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Okay so I officially hate 4pc t12.

Used the timeline suggested on EJ half the night on Baleroc (new tank ffff) and the problem was it took like 11sec to get 3HP without procs in the beginning. Okay so pop Zeal/inq. I would wait 5sec to pop GoAK (would miss lust by half a second most attempts), then wait another 10sec to pop wings/trinket. In text form it sounds great. In practice I was clawing the middle-bottom/bottom of the dps charts on most fights. I hit the top once during my cooldowns with lucky procs but it didn't last long. I don't know. Maybe I'm doing it wrong but it seems kind of crappy. =/
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah I'm definitely gonna have to set up timers... oh boy, more timers to watch. QQ lol

Also grats! Normal mode or not it's always fun to see your name on the list :D
Edited by Lobster on 8/11/2011 1:35 AM PDT
90 Tauren Paladin
Hints at appearance customization, maybe I'll be able to look good while throwing hammers at people!

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'M SO EXCITED FOR APPEARANCE TAB if that's what it ends up being. SO EXCITED.

I'm even more excited for the "Void Storage" guy, which I assume is Blizzard's answer to giving us more bag space without increasing bag sizes. I would love to have more than 6 open slots in my bank rofl. I have 9 in my backpack!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]