Unknown Entity Rated Bg's

85 Draenei Priest
Currently the Top Rated Bg Player on Gundrak Atm +-2.1kRating.Unknown Entity is Currently Recruiting Geared and Experienced Players for Rated Bg's.We require atleast full Bloodthristy gear with Vicious Weapons and need to know how to play their class pretty well.We Usually have a good success rate in Rateds and often win our games.We do it nearly everyday so often have games played.Join Unknown Entity now and you wont regret it :).Whisper me ingame if youd'e like to know more or are intrested.
Edited by Priestypowa on 6/5/2011 8:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Edited by Zepi on 6/11/2011 12:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Undead Priest

[Since this is a Recruitment Post Please Keep the Trolling Out of this thread BUT trolls are welcome in the guild ^^]

notheyarenot
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Edited by Zepi on 6/11/2011 12:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
priesty only reason you BG is cos arena is to hard for you...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
No, I just prefer Bg's as its more fun atm i recon.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
06/08/2011 12:36 AMPosted by Manaapawz

Is that why you PvE mana?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
06/08/2011 05:28 PMPosted by Priestypowa

Was tossing up whether to quote your first post or this one. I wasn't going to put everyone through the pain of reading your terrible recruitment post again so I chose this one. Short, sweet and very informing. What you're really trying to say is that Battlegrounds are an escape route to claiming your somewhat half decent at pvp or this game in general.

I'm happy that you are 2.1k in RBGs but 2.2k is T2 Wep and even then, I find that one of Blizzards biggest errors in 7 years. I'm also glad you're on Gundrak where you are accepted into the pvp community for being "Experienced" as you say for being 1800 in 3s.

Good to see Gundrak is getting stronger with their ratings in both RBGs and Arena. <3
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Its the End of the season and im Just doing Arena's for the points cap and for Guild rep etc Rateds is something you don't always do but with arena's you could do basically anytime you like.This Way by Recruiting for Rated Bg's Is to get good players all over the server to join us and then from there if you think someone may be good etc you could always start to do Arena's with them etc to see how you go.+Doing Arena's since Bc over and over is quite the same old thing.Where as in Rateds its Just come in now in Cata and you get to learn how to play against some of the higher rated teams and Learn from your Mistakes i recon. Thats Just what i recon other people may think Differently to me but meh.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
06/11/2011 06:10 AMPosted by Themerciless

Is that why you PvE mana?

yes thats it because s keying out of fire is easier... same acheivs there brah... see your working hard on your ratings
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I actually capped my mates in the 1800's and then i've been helping guildies + randoms on the server get their weekly points. I play for fun bru and achieves especially PvE ones mean very little to me.
Edited by Themerciless on 6/14/2011 7:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

Was tossing up whether to quote your first post or this one. I wasn't going to put everyone through the pain of reading your terrible recruitment post again so I chose this one. Short, sweet and very informing. What you're really trying to say is that Battlegrounds are an escape route to claiming your somewhat half decent at pvp or this game in general.

I'm happy that you are 2.1k in RBGs but 2.2k is T2 Wep and even then, I find that one of Blizzards biggest errors in 7 years. I'm also glad you're on Gundrak where you are accepted into the pvp community for being "Experienced" as you say for being 1800 in 3s.

Good to see Gundrak is getting stronger with their ratings in both RBGs and Arena. <3

unfortunately i had to quote this painfully long post because it was your only one.

good thing the people of jubei - toss have nothing better to do than post on our forums amirite?

EDIT: double quote
Edited by Câsh on 6/14/2011 9:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]