None Return Unscarred. 0/12 NM, 0/13 HM. 10M.

NRU is a new raiding guild, forming on the Shadow Council Realm, Horde Side.

A majority of NRU Members where from another server, there had been issues with raiding and such in a guild we where in so most of us Gquit, and server/faction changed coming here, to ShC, here we formed our own 10 man guild, I am the raid leader.

Previously in our old guild, I was also the raid leader. We where up to 10/12 Normal Mode, and thirteenth on our server, nearly 1/13 HM getting Halfus down to 57%, after four tries, our healers ran oom unfortunately.

Moving on to the more important things, most of the raiders from there moved over with me. The guild is ran on a diplomatic council-type lead, revolving all guild members as a larger role of the over-all consensus, meaning we deal with issues as a guild, rather than officers hiding away dealing with it and pushing any drama away.

However, the one thing that officers deal with, is the people as an whole, meaning, trouble children that cause problems. The officers deal with a way to manage it, and try to resolve the issue without causing drama.

Moving on to the raid.

We currently have One Tank, Two Healers, and Four DPS. (One Melee, (Rogue)) and Three Ranged.

So, currently. We're recruiting One tank, One Healer (Shaman/Priest) and One MELEE dps with a consistent Interrupt.

Dates/Times undecided.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Please contact Riyn, ingame. Normally on every day. Thank you.
Edited by Riyn on 6/6/2011 2:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
This is the best recruitment thread ever
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Were! Were! HOLY THRALL! Where!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
*Cough*..I can't figure out if I'm being mocked...or.... ._.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
No I don't mock people but I do have to say, the whole were, we're and where thing DROVE ME NUTS! But I still love you <3
Edited by Merlinii on 6/6/2011 2:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
It's pretty common for Merlin and Melbo to do things like this on the forums.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Yes, Melbo and Merlin work together routinely. I am batman he is robin.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Our server forums are horribly trolled. Melbo and Merl are ##@@# cats in comparison to others. Just learn to ignore them.

Lost Cause and Third Degree are running some joint raids right now at 6 st T, TH, and F. We really could use a few more bodies, and speaking on Aginor's behalf (he is the GM of Third Degree, and I am GM of LC) we would be interested in doing an alliance of raiding for now until you can square some things away. Rift tore both our guilds apart.

I tried that damned game, and find only the storyline any different.
You even have talent trees! The only difference is you get to pick your trees before specializing into one tree. Lame.
Reply Quote
That would be fun, i'd contact you ingame and maybe we can talk a bit more. :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Thrall's balls this is interesting.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I think it's hilarious you guys are trying to say I am a troll and like Melbo. I can not wait to hear Melbo's opinion on this.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Sounds like youre challenging me to a rap off
Looks like I have no choice but to crush you in a contest of lyrical combat
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Would never challenge the almighty. I simply wish for you to expose your true self for these confused peons.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]