[A] <Hard> 25 Man is Recruiting

90 Worgen Druid
Server: US-Malfurion-Alliance

Raid times: Tues - Thurs 7:30-11pm CST

BWD: Normal: 6/6 Heroic: 3/6
BoT: Normal: 4/4 Heroic: 1/5
Tot4W: Normal: 2/2 Heroic: 0/2

Hard is looking for a few more good raiders for our 25-man roster. We will never turn away a good player. If your class is not listed below, do not hesitate to apply as we are always accepting dedicated raiders of ALL classes.

Recruiting:

1 Tank

1 competitive dps (warlock preferably, no hunter/boomkin)

1 Holy/disc Priests

Hard is one of the top guilds on the Malfurion server and is currently Alliance second. We are level 25 as a guild, and provide flasks/food/repairs to all of our raiders. Our progression is always respectable, and we know when it's time to bear down and focus. We also know how to have a good time when content is on farm. The core of this guild is comprised of raiders and leaders that work extremely well together, and this creates a fun, stress free, efficient environment that is truly fun to raid in.

What We Expect

* Come prepared. Character, Fight, Player.
* Have your toon gemmed/enchanted. Know the fight mechanics from the start. Leave your bad day, bad attitude and bad anything else at the start of raid time.
* Play your class well. Know the ins and outs of your class. Know what unique aspects your class can bring to every fight.
* Play well with others.
* Show your commitment to the team.
* Experience and gear should match at minimum the guild's current progression.
* A stable computer system and connection. You are of no use to us if you cannot stay connected for an encounter.

Our goal is to push end game heroic content. We are seeking long term, dedicated raiders. If you feel you can meet this criteria please apply at hard.wowstead.com

Loot Distribution

We use the qDKP addon to assign dkp and loot. you get dkp for showing up on time to raid and for downing bosses as well as ending the raid. For a more detailed description of our DKP policy please go to http://hard.wowstead.com/forums/hard-public-forum/hard-guild-information/1170511-hard-dkp-policy .

If you need to contact an officer in-game for more information you can reach:

Zazuba, Oldar, Zantorian, Blessilda or Genestealer (GM) in that order please if i am not available.

It is very likely that one of us will be on an alt, so feel free to ask one of our members if that is the case.
Edited by Zazuba on 6/27/2011 9:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This guild is in definite need of good healers.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Obscure coming up Fel........

"So if you guys know so much about women, what are you doing sitting her at the Gas & Sip on a Saturday night?"

"By CHOICE man by CHOICE!!"
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Make a move.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
updated for new needs. come on rogues you know you wanna
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Are you guys recruiting resto shaman? I need a new guild.

=)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
He's in DC right now for a choir performance.

Also, you know where I stand on my previous statement as well. I think I made it good and clear why I'm not coming back. =)

Free bump.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
we still need everything listed above. please apply
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Best of luck to you guys in Firelands, it's good to see another Alliance guild doing 25's.

/sid
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]