[A] Manus Domini Is Recruiting You!

85 Night Elf Druid
Reviewing what's been said in this thread there's nothing Admired has said that I overtly disagree with and for emphasis Rd will probably give you the least accurate answers.

Some general thoughts:
* Our healer needs went up a bit recently.
* We are comically melee heavy.
* "No, you don't have to be 12/12 to get in. It's about knowing your class well,
being a well-rounded player, having a good amount of experience, etc."
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
06/24/2011 09:30 AMPosted by Skagasm
for emphasis Rd will probably give you the least accurate answers

There is some truth to that...im just here for entertainment value

Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
shhhhh you will scare them away faster than a deer hearing a car back fire
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
So give me names as to whom I need to talk to receive a guild invite please.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warlock
Just in case anyone missed it, Admired, while very present on these forums, is not in a position to assure invites or set guild policy. RD giving answers is probably equally as bad, but the responses would be more entertaining. Carry on.

Nam

This is very true.
While I can't say, "Oh hey, I'll invite you", I can provide you with information approved and given by officers. Carry on to asking questions if needed.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warlock
06/24/2011 12:36 PMPosted by Shamanftw

You don't necessarily ask for an invite to the guild. Obviously, you know about applying, so once you get 3 officer approvals (you'll know who they are when you apply), you can whisper any of them.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
First
Hey G_

2nd

Feel Free to apply and speak to anyone listed in the form with your questions @
www.manusdomini.com
Next

Some general thoughts:
* Our healer needs went up a bit recently.
* We are comically melee heavy.
* "No, you don't have to be 12/12 to get in. It's about knowing your class well,
being a well-rounded player, having a good amount of experience, etc."

Finally
RD is Pure entertainment value @ its finest.
Edited by Dynamic on 6/24/2011 3:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

Ooooooh, Goody. No Gems. No Enchants. No Glyphs. Nada. I love these kinds of requests.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
06/27/2011 11:38 AMPosted by Moboborson
Ooooooh, Goody. No Gems. No Enchants. No Glyphs. Nada. I love these kinds of requests.

Oh hey there Mobo! This is Ujellybro, you know, the guy you want to tank for your group.

The reason I asked for the names of the officers is so that I could explain the predicament I am in. I hit 85 3 days ago, and tomorrow I can get 359 gear from heroic dungeons, so i'm not sure why I would blow 1k+ enchanting and gemming gear I will replace in 24 hours.

I actually leveled this character just because I was told Manus specifically needed a shaman, preferably elemental.

So I beg of you Mobo, please understand the situation/who the character is before you begin to insult me.

Thank you for your time, and sorry about that dc before the raid mobo.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
where you ever able to get in touch with one of the officers shamanftw?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Yes I talked to a leveling warlock whose name escapes me. Admired directed me to him and we had a nice lengthy chat.

Thanks!

Now that its 4.2 I will be able to hit a nice item level without having to raid too much, once I hit a high item level I will apply (i'd like to apply now, but fear being declined too fast). I already can pull 14-15k on a target dummy so with more gear I will be able to pull upwards of 20k or so. I am not sure how much you guys want me to pull for firelands, hopefully you can look at my experience and look past my gear for the time being.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
06/28/2011 07:20 PMPosted by Illoon
shamanftw is zedale

Excuse me?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
That's funny, because I've known Zedale for around three years now. He quit WoW after Merryboo got him banned. He no longer plays WoW, and now resides on Runescape.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Applied.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]