Australian Guild

85 Night Elf Hunter
Hey all just wondering if there are any australian based guilds in Drak, or if not if theres any aussies that would be interested in starting one :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Yeah, im an Aussie if you can get some more people mabye we could get some 10 mans going!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
What times (server) would you be raiding? I'm not an aussie but have raided with a mostly aussie guild in the past, due to my schedule.
Reply Quote
73 Troll Shaman
im an aussie and interested contact me if your interested
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Well i guess realm time the best time for aussies would be like 12.00am onwards, basically when the realms am starts, australias afternoon starts roughly.

Yeh its really hard for me to take part in raids and whatnot because of the time difference, and i think there could be potential for an aussie guild. If theres enough people interested, we could start a new one, or even just all join one same guild or something, depends on the nubers i spose.
Edited by Halys on 6/21/2011 4:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I am aussie and have just started a guild, trying to find active members. Was part of some guilds on this server, but hardly anyone online. Let me know if you are interested. I am up for raiding and running instances, just gearing up for heroics.
Reply Quote
11 Worgen Warrior
i am looking for a server to transfer to and raid i live in new zealand but due to my working schedule as i work in a hotel i finish around 11pm NZ time so looking for a guild that raid around that time plz pst
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]