Rated Battlegrounds on ShC

85 Worgen Warrior
Natheren is a blast to have in Ventrilo. An absolute blast.

OH YA you had some melee successfully kill me when i was in a bad place. My fault I should be less cocky and more on guard. Grats though at least that's over with.

Was it me? I doubt so, but that'd be fantastic if it was.

<3
Edited by Wystan on 5/31/2011 9:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
It was a rogue and a warrior or DK. <3!

Probably KP. He's better than I am.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm just great support to them.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Like I'm going to bloodlust when an attempted gank while doing dailies rofl. Ranged interrupt your what? I'm still waiting for my offensive cooldown.

It's okay I killed you twice between bubble and loh while being attacked by the quest mob in order for you to eventually pull it out:-)

/golfclap
/kiss

"muah"
Reply Quote
I do rated BGs in my High Warlord gear. I'm pro.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Doing rated bgs in high warlord gear is asking for you to die.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
You are queuing!

Hope to see you more.

GG.

OH YA you had some melee successfully kill me when i was in a bad place. My fault I should be less cocky and more on guard. Grats though at least that's over with.

See you on the field!

How about you die in the fires of hell, least I won't have to deal with your smug ass. Freaking black omen stalkers.

Quoting for posterity
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm brutally honest, so that response to Noxial is 100% true and why quote for posterity?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Someone seems slightly butthurt.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Posted: February 23, 2008 (An Excerpt)

Black Omen dominated Warsong Gulch in its early days. Few Alliance teams ever beat a full Black Omen group and when they did the match was epic in proportions. Black Omen was instrumental in the servers Alterac Valley wins as their members always took the reigns of leadership and steered the match in the right direction. Later, when the Arathi Basin battleground was introduced, Black Omen was its undeniable master and took down all comers. Back in the days when honor only went to the victors Black Omen was hated for taking every win almost effortlessly.

The guild produced the servers first seven High Warlords and went on to produce another eight before the honor system was changed to phase out the ranking. Black Omen had 5 HWL’s in its ranks before the Alliance had even one Grand Marshall. Well over half of the servers HWL’s had been ours, a record that speaks to our true roots.

Blood for the Omen!

*Quoted from Sumonzul*

Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I wasn't around in the vanilla days and started playing mid TBC so that is just past history to me and extensive roots or not, I don't care for black omen because the keep disrespecting the Alliance at every turn and are the cause for the doubt that most alliance players here feel when they pvp. When I first encounter black omen during the days of WG and disrespect they showed on the battle field I knew they would be my enemy.

It was the fact that most Alliance here gave up on pvp is what made me fight for my faction and its honor but I knew that would be a hard task. I had to get better at pvp so that I can try and take the members of black omen and any other horde down and prove that the Alliance can overcome that doubt. I'm determined to bring back the confidence in the Alliance of Shadow Council, and I will keep fighting to bring it back, and I won't let Black omen's legacy stop me. I'm sure there are other Alliance here that feel the same way.

Anyways...lets get back on topic of rated bgs.

Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I think were past the point of butt hurt. This is butt devastation.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
My butt is fine, I find it creepy that your worried about my butt though. Nothing wrong with expressing your opinion about something, this is a free country after all, unless you guys object to that. I think we should get back on the topic of rated battlegrounds instead of starting an unnecessary flame war, but that's just me, don't know what the rest of you think.
Edited by Natheren on 6/2/2011 1:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
It was the fact that most Alliance here gave up on pvp

Yea I completely agree with that, but it was not due to Black Omen 'Disrespecting' Alliance.

How many times have you seen a Black Omen member /lol /spit at enemies in WB or TB? Me I have never. Why? It is against our charter. During times when I BG'd with BO there were some who would /salute as the won a skirmish. Never the mocking Macros I have seen you spam as you run Bubbled to guards in Tol Barad.

My history lesson was for a purpose you naive Paladin, to show you the reason why Alliance has all but given up on PvP. Throughout the history of our beloved backwater server Horde has dominated Alliance in WPvP and BG's.

So if you think Black Omen is being disrespectful by dominating you in PvP then the solution is simple...

Play Better, Fite Harder and Always Remeber 'PvP Happened'
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Its not the fact that they owned us, I can live with that, in fact it was that fact that made me pvp in the first place, its the fact that you do have bad eggs in BO that makes me think they are disrespectful, I remember in a rated bg against BO not long ago that Noxial went after me and gloated at me even though I was surrounded on by 4-6 horde. There were others instances of this but I don't remember.

I don't use those insulting macro's anymore but even then, I've seen members of BO insult me and others in a fight, and in regards to the running to guards thing, I've seen members of BO do the same thing when they are in a no win situation, so it ain't just me doing it.

I have fought hard in pvp and I enjoy it, you can check out my pvp achievements to see that.

And out of curiosity Tauroctony, and there is no rudeness in the question but how many times did BO say "at least you tried your best" at the people they destroyed?
Edited by Natheren on 6/2/2011 2:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Anal apocalypse. Rectal rapture. Colan catastrophe.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
06/02/2011 02:34 PMPosted by Melbogathra
Anal apocalypse. Rectal rapture. Colan catastrophe.

What is wrong with you! Quit looking at my butt!
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
06/02/2011 02:23 PMPosted by Natheren
I remember in a rated bg against BO not long ago that Noxial went after me and gloated at me even though I was surrounded on by 4-6 horde.

Just to jump into a conversation I don't really care about, because I don't PvP anymore, but you shouldn't take /gloats from a BO member as an insult. It's more of an acknowledgement of misfortune.

As in, "Welp, 4-6 vs. 1. Sucks that you ended up alone with no backup. Not much any of us can do about that now. We have no choice but to kill you, really. And luckily for all of us, it'll be quick, so we can get back to real fights."

Or, as is more commonly used, "Sucks you're Juliard. That's the biggest misfortune of them all! I hope your death is quite swift, so I don't have to look at your face anymore."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]