selling mount: Reins of Poseidus

88 Worgen Hunter
I was extremely lucky and managed to kill Poseidus and who drops Reins of Poseidus. I'm not a mount collector myself and want to sell it. This mount is extremely rare but admittedly quite impractical so I'm expecting that only mount collectors would be interested in it.

Based on feedback on other servers the price for this thing varies wildly from 80k to over 200k. Since Vek is a relatively small server I'm looking for offers starting at 75k. If you're interested you can send me an in-game mail or hit me up here.

Note:
The mount is currently up on the Alliance AH with a 90k BO so it may be gone before I get a chance to log in again.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
if you dont get any other offers contact me in game, id do 75k for it but it would have to be on the neutral AH which would cut a little extra out. like i said shop around but if you dont get any offers send me an in game mail and let me know its on the neutral AH and ill go grab it that day. GL with it, its definitely not practical but its a pretty awesome toy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]