(H) Heresiarch recruiting thread

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Time for a new thread.

Heresiarch is a 3-night/week, 10-man Horde raiding guild on the Drenden (EST) server. We've been in action since the server launched at the start of BC and have raided competitively since then. We're currently 1/14H SoO.

We're a mature guild, looking for slightly nerdy people with a sense of humor. Ideally you'll tolerate me and Millor arguing about tanking mechanics, Deceax making obscure computer architecture jokes, or Bieber comparing the benefits of chugging different cough syrups. But at a minimum you have to find a way to put up with it without completely zoning out on the fight instructions (which is important, because Hesher won't be going over them again once Cataia gets back from being afk. We're just going to laugh at him when he dies).

Needs:
1 Healer - No priests. Shaman, druid, Mistwalker would be good. Paladin would be ok, but we're already hip deep in people rolling on Conq tokens.

We are more interested in finding people who are a good fit personality-wise and ready for raiding than being sticklers for the right class. We're not looking for a sub. You're a raider or you aren't, we don't do subs.

Schedule:
Tuesday 8 pm - 11 pm
Wednesday 8 pm - 11 pm
Sunday 8 pm - 11 pm

We will rarely have optional raiding days, most often on Mondays during the usual time slot, but attendance is not mandatory.

Feel free to check out our forums at www.heresiarchguild.com, or send PMs to Wrathblood, Hesher or Millor in-game.
Edited by Wrathblood on 10/24/2013 7:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
TL;DR

Need DPS. Pref ranged.

Need healer. Pref paladin.

We raid 3 days a week.

heresiarchguild.com
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
05/31/2011 08:54 PMPosted by Wrathblood
Deceax making obscure computer architecture jokes

Knock Knock.
Reply Quote
36 Tauren Druid
Who's there
Reply Quote
36 Tauren Druid
scum whoooooo
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I scum, you scum, we all scum for Guinthel the bum!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated a bit.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still recruiting.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
06/03/2011 09:22 PMPosted by Elija
Who's there

Man
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Gnome Warrior
05/31/2011 08:54 PMPosted by Wrathblood
Guithel explaining, again, why american beer is crap

This requires an explanation?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Indeed it does Crepe, and I would have expected more from an MVP. The beer brewery ownership world has been busy the last few years.

Think of a beer that exemplifies "Bad American Beer". Got it? Ok, good. Unfortunately, that's not actually an American beer, its Belgian (you picked Bud, right?).

Ok, now pick another one. Not hard to do as there are plenty of truly mediocre american beers, right? Got another one? Ok, good. Nope, sorry, that one's Belgian (or arguably Brazilian), too (Busch, actually made by the same company that makes Bud).

Another one? Nope, sorry, that one's South African (Miller).

Um... another one? Nope, sorry, that one's Canadian (Coors).

The "American" beers that are actually owned by foreign companies include: Bud (and its extended family), Busch, Miller (plus extended family), Coors, Keystone, Killian's Red, Olde English 800, Icehouse, Hamms, Milwaukee's Best, Rolling Rock, Michelob (and extended family) and Natural Light.

Why Europeans felt a desire to swoop in and buy legendarily bad beers like Natty Light and the Beast is beyond me, but they did.

If you're arguing the US makes bad beer, you're basically arguing that Sam Adams and Yuengling are bad beers. That's a totally viable argument, but far less of a slam dunk than beating up those crap foreign beers listed above.
Edited by Wrathblood on 7/4/2011 5:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Gnome Warrior
I'm currently drinking primarily Shipyard. Small brewery. But what I wouldn't do for a pint of bitters...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Shipyard is a fine beer. I feel particularly cosmopolitan as my favorite ale is English (Boddington's) while my favorite dark beer is american (Rogue's Shakespere Stout), but I must admit I've been on a cider kick of late.

One nice thing about having moved semi-recently is slowly working through all of the new local breweries.
Edited by Wrathblood on 6/12/2011 6:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated. Could use a tank.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated.

Could use a tank plus a dps.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Updated.

Could use a tank plus a dps.

Not geared for !*#%, but maybe I can help with the tanking ;)

*wink wink*
Edited by Reeannon on 7/6/2011 2:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Depends on what needs to get tanked, really. If you can tank Sobie and kite him away from his tendency to break parts of himself, that would add a lot of value and could probably be done in quest greens.
Edited by Wrathblood on 7/6/2011 8:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Bear tank here 364ilvl and a buddy ret pally higher ilvl then myself looking for a solid raiding guild with more then 2 nights a week and steady players...
willing/wanting to xfer to horde.
Edited by Nicknature on 7/6/2011 7:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]