(H) Heresiarch recruiting thread

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey. Sadly, we just picked up a bear who we're giving a couple test shots. If it doesn't work out I'll get back to you.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Is he cooler than me?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm torn here. On the one hand, I've got a number of (by my standards) witty things to say. Something like, "Our new bear is so cool, its got built-in air conditioning!"

But even my inner smart-ass has to acknowledge the awesomeness of troll druids. But still, I'm gonna say "yes", because, you know, guildy. Obviously cooler.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
And my retort would be: I have met Guinthel. So your guildy argument is flawed.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh, Guinthel is plenty cool, and remember that he heroically stands as a thin, dead, jawless line between us and the savagery of the Alliance. Day after day, he patrols northern Durotar, heroically fending off vicious wild boars and keeping us safe from level 10 Allies seeking to maraud unchecked through Orgimmar. Until you've walked a mile in his shoes (he does have shoes, doesn't he? Does he even have feet? Never thought to check), you cannot judge the man, nor his coolness.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated again!

A veritable whirlwind of activity!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
3/7! And on a week that seemed like it might be kind of a downer, too.

Plus, yesterday, a tree in my yard got struck by lightning and exploded, and by a fluke I happened to actually watch it as it happened. I thought this was pretty cool because explosions are cool by default, especially when you kind of don't expect the trees in your yard to do something surprising, like, say, get struck by lightning and explode.

But Sobie thinks it was kind of lame. I'm wondering if his testosterone was somehow removed.
Edited by Wrathblood on 7/14/2011 8:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
06/12/2011 08:32 AMPosted by Wrathblood
One nice thing about having moved semi-recently is slowly working through all of the new local breweries.

Stick to the single malts, beer is for plebs.

07/06/2011 08:30 AMPosted by Wrathblood
If you can tank Sobie and kite him away from his tendency to break parts of himself

Usually less gear is more effective at holding aggro on me.

Plus, yesterday, a tree in my yard got struck by lightning and exploded, and by a fluke I happened to actually watch it as it happened. I thought this was pretty cool because explosions are cool by default, especially when you kind of don't expect the trees in your yard to do something surprising, like, say, get struck by lightning and explode.

But Sobie thinks it was kind of lame. I'm wondering if his testosterone was somehow removed.

The fact that you were just sitting around on a Wednesday afternoon staring at trees in the first place says it all - life in bumpkin country isn't that exciting. I guess by comparison lightning, barn raisings, butter churning contests, et al. seem interesting.

Oh, and 4/7 now.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Christmas shopping list has been revised, just need 1 dps (preferably ranged. Hunter would be ideal, but we've got some flexibility).
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated info!

I know you've all been waiting with bated breath, and I just couldn't justify torturing you any longer.
Edited by Wrathblood on 8/3/2011 7:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Yet more updates!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated.

Plus I'm traveling soon, so as a special, limited time offer, people who app and are accepted right now may get to spend their first week or two of raiding entirely without Wrathblood! That's right, most folks have to raid with us for YEARS to get this special privilege, and YOU can get it NOW! Act fast before I get back!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
red!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm back!

Needs updated!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
if the starting time was 930pm i'd so hit you up Wrath :p

nick get outta here!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated

Sorry about the scheduling incompatibility. Any chance you could move to whatever timezone is two hours before server time (Greenland, maybe? A boat out on the Atlantic?) Being available at 9:30 local time would then be perfect.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Our needs have changed, and, dammit, that's front-page news! Feast your eyes on the wit and wisdom contained herein!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]