(H) Heresiarch recruiting thread

90 Blood Elf Paladin
So, I got the "Over 9000!" feat of strength a while ago, but it didn't happen when I got over 9000, or even TOO 9000, I got it when I got to 8995 (which I thought was odd, but I suppose has happened to lots of other folks).

The funny part is that now my avatar seems to really like being at 8995. I actually got over 9000 not too long ago, yet my avatar stays stuck at 8995. My helm changes the second I log out wearing something else, but the achieve points appear graven in stone.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated the initial post, plus my avatar seems to have updated as my achievement count is over 9k, finally.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/20/2011 05:34 AMPosted by Wrathblood
Updated the initial post, plus my avatar seems to have updated as my achievement count is over 9k, finally.

Wake me up when you hit 11k noob.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
wounderin if you guys want a beast !@# huntard to troll your general chats while raiding and pretends to be a toaster in real life
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated, baby!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I KNEW Craghack had a big future.

BIG!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We're deep into Fall now, and one of my favorite holidays has come and gone with Thanksgiving just around the corner.

You know what would make the occasion perfect?

NO! That is just REALLY disturbing and I can't believe you thought it was the answer. I mean, the clowns were all consenting and everything was both organic and locally sourced, but I'm CERTAINLY not going to put anyone through that again.

So, no, I meant an update to our recruiting post.

Some people are just really twisted.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, it had to have been someone close by, perhaps someone with access to the basement where I keep the scotch.

/eyes Guinthel
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
bump! =^_^=
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Pro choice with the shaman T6, that takes me back.

Too bad all the hunter gear is hideous.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Moo! I miss you :(

I bet you are still stinky!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated for the first time in 2012!

Does this warrant a celebration? Probably not, but any excuse for a mid-day drink works for me.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Bump for legendary staff and FL mounts!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]