(H) Heresiarch recruiting thread

90 Troll Priest
Looking for 2 capable ranged DPS. Would prefer Ele Sham, Boomkin, Hunter, or Mage but exceptional players are more then welcome to app.
Edited by Hesher on 1/7/2013 5:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated. Down to needing 1 more dps, same pool of preferred classes.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Recruiting again, once again looking for a dps, ideally ranged, just like last time.

I prefer to think of us as consistent rather than unoriginal.

Edit - Also, updated the OP. Looks like we'll finish this tier 8/16H, assuming 5.2 hits on Tuesday.
Edited by Wrathblood on 3/1/2013 7:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Ranged dps, wherefore art thou?

Still need one. Also, OP has had its long over-due rewrite.
Edited by Wrathblood on 3/14/2013 4:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
NEED MAGE
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
's true. We could use a mage. But we'd settle for a ranged dps.

Also, updated OP.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
MOAR recruiting needs! OP updated wit our neadz. WTB 1 healz and 2 l33t dps, plox.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
So the other day, Guinthel was telling me that there aren't any active healers or dps of any sort, or really raiders at all, on Horde side. Don't we all love proving him wrong? He's the Johnny Fairplay of Drenden. Come be a quality app and prove him wrong!
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
So the other day, Guinthel was telling me that there aren't any active healers or dps of any sort, or really raiders at all, on Horde side. Don't we all love proving him wrong? He's the Johnny Fairplay of Drenden. Come be a quality app and prove him wrong!

1. That's fake information spread by botting scambotters who are out to ruin my reputation.

2. I have seen every episode of survivor ever made so I can identify when I am being called a quitter which I am NOT. I was banned from hordeside as you very well know.

3. Don't apply to this guild it's filled with canadians, gays, minorities, pensioner's and even, "shudder" len.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Ok, mea culpa. I admit I didn't actually know he had asked to leave Micronesia, I thought he had merely been voted out first. I was more thinking of him from his Pearl Island days as the guy you love to hate.

Banned from Horde side? I was under the impression it was more an excommunication deal, but that you'd recently found a wayward priest holding a two-for-one sale on indulgences.
Edited by Wrathblood on 5/13/2013 12:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
OP updated with new killzorz!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated OP minutely. Really, its just the tiniest of updates. I doubt most of you would even notice if I hadn't told you.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Gnome Warrior
Please note that Heresiarch doesn't accept gnomes.

Good luck, guys.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Now this is the kind of insight I'd expect from an MVP, unlike that beer-stuff (mind like a steel-trap!). Consider yourself redeemed, Crepe, as most folks wouldn't have (and, in point of fact, didn't) spot the veiled height joke in my last post.

Yes, its true. Heresiarch is proud to be the one guild on Drenden with a "You must be 'this' tall to raid" limit in-game. Since you wouldn't be spotted in a screenshot behind the Tauren anyway, why include you in the first place? So goblins are out.

I mean gnomes, obviously. Gnomes. Because they're short and couldn't reach a bunch of good fishing pools back in BC putting them at a crippling disadvantage for raiding. Unlike goblins, who weren't around then.

/sigh. Yes, goblins are pretty short too. Ok, fine. No goblins either.

Hesher! Mal! Bad news! I'm really sorry, but...

What? Shoe lifts? No, they wouldn't be an exploit. Yes, I'm sure of it. Totally 'creative use of game mechanics'. Yes, totally sure. Good problem solving.

So, as I was saying: no gnomes. But we can work with goblins. Needless to say "former gnomes" who are now another race would be fine.
Edited by Wrathblood on 6/16/2013 4:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Updatez in da house!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Update for knocking down Durumu just before the deadline.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Nice going! But you guys would be way cooler if you had more cats.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I've got 2 cats, does that count?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I've got 2 cats, does that count?

Yes, but
more cats.

<3
Edited by Collie on 9/10/2013 4:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Cats are a slightly sore subject for me. We have dogs and they're great, but, truth be told, I actually like cats slightly better. But Mrs Wrath is allergic to cats and is somewhat anti-cat, an unfortunate legacy of her otherwise terrific mom (one of my better drinking buddies) who is stridently anti-cat. So no cats for the Wrath house-hold. :(
Edited by Wrathblood on 9/12/2013 10:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]