WTB.....

10 Blood Elf Mage
I want to buy a spot on a 3s team to get to 2100-2200, I have a unholy dk and a feral druid post name and price and ill get back to you in game
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
If you're looking for this service on Detheroc you're most likely out of luck.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/shadowburn/3v3?comp=&team=&realm=154&faction=&minRating=&maxRating=&compType=all

That's without the baggage of carrying someone, or having someone play on your probably under-geared character.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
NI
When Revi gets back in town we could carry you. We were #1 and #2 on the server, but haven't played games on main comp in 3 weeks. We've gotten 2200 on 4 characters and not really pushed for any higher. How geared is your feral?

Message me in game.. I'll be on Gemzalyn, Gemz, or Suhr. Or ask an NI player and they might can get me on skype or something
Edited by Gemzalyn on 6/2/2011 9:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10 Blood Elf Mage
Both of my toons are full vicous geared, I am on at weird hours due to work and can't find a stable team
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
HOW FULL OF @!!@ ARE YOU METHZ
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]