Mobile armory won't connect

(Locked)

100 Draenei Shaman
I cannot get logged into mobile armory. The connection either times out, or I get a message that it cannot establish a connection to the server. I'm tried both via wifi and 3g, and get the same message. My fiance is having the same problem with his mobile armory connection on his phone, as well.
70 Human Paladin
I too am having this issue on wifi and 3G. Jalad is not alone.
85 Human Paladin
I am also having this problem.
85 Human Priest
Same. I have more than one account and have tried with two different ones. Different servers, but with the same result.

I'm using the iPhone version and it's been problem free until today.
I'm having this problem as well. I cannot log into the mobile app at all, the error I get is "Connection Error unable to establish a connection to the server"

I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app, rebooting my phone, etc. Nothing is working.
85 Troll Hunter
same here as above, using android app
100 Tauren Shaman
Iphone app hasn't been working all day..... =[
90 Night Elf Priest
I'm also having this problem. I'm using the droid app.
73 Blood Elf Warrior
So we all have same issue... Is there a solution/workaround before I lose all my sweet bids
;~{.

Mo
90 Draenei Priest
Same problem here
85 Troll Shaman
Same issue on 3g mobile network
85 Tauren Druid
i'm havin it too
73 Blood Elf Warrior
Call out thy ITs
85 Draenei Shaman
I am having the same problem with my iphone 4 on 3g and Wifi.
90 Night Elf Druid
Same problem here. iPhone 4, also tried on both 3G and WiFi.
85 Human Warlock
Same issue for at least the last several hours here.
85 Gnome Warlock
Only just got this app and started paying now it's not even letting me connect to the US realms but it has no dramas with Korea & Europe wtf !?
100 Gnome Mage
Same issue via iPhone app all day on both 3G and Wi-Fi.

"Connection Error. If you are connecting via Wi-Fi, the access point you are connecting to may be blocking port 8780."

or

"Login Failed - Unable to establish connection to server."
85 Human Warrior
Yep, same problem here but I checked logging in to European servers and I CAN log in there. I have no accounts but I have access. Seems the connections to americas servers are down. Even though I have access to armory info through safari. So it's a mobile app issue, I think.
71 Gnome Warrior
Good to know I'm not the only one.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]