Heirloom Pants and Rings

90 Pandaren Warrior
I was looking through Wowhead for heirlooms to level my paladin with, and it says certain things cannot be found in-game.

Things like the pants (http://www.wowhead.com/item=69888) and the rings (http://www.wowhead.com/item=69891).

I was just wondering if they're gonna be put in anytime soon or whatnot. I'm not complaining, there are a lot of heirlooms as it is, 1 wont make much of a difference. I just wanted to know, got my curiosity piqued.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Some of the Heirloom Items are guild rewards when reaching a certain level. Dont quote me but i believe that some of the newer BOA heirloom gear is bought from the guild vendors
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
They have pants that were added but are not currently in game. I don't know anything about rings. You can get gloves from the fishing tourny
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
items that have not been added but are in the game .. some get put it while others have not .. gotta wait and see :(
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Pants aren't in-game yet, but should be Soon™.

There is a Ring you can get from the Northrend Fishing Tournament.
Reply Quote
70 Draenei Paladin
06/02/2011 10:32 AMPosted by Treselle
They have pants that were added but are not currently in game. I don't know anything about rings. You can get gloves from the fishing tourny

Wrong, the northrend fishing tourney rewards an heirloom ring, but there are also other heirloom rings that aren't available ingame yet.
There's also heirloom legs, I'm sure they will be announced in a future content patch.
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Paladin
06/02/2011 10:29 AMPosted by Moonpally
Some of the Heirloom Items are guild rewards when reaching a certain level. Dont quote me but i believe that some of the newer BOA heirloom gear is bought from the guild vendors

Correct, but the pants, although they exist in some database somewhere, are not available in game. (At least no one I know of has obtained them)

The helm and cloak are available from the guild vendor, a very hard to get ring from winning the fishing tournament, and most of the other stuff is available in your main city at an heirloom vendor.

There may be a few pieces (trinkets?) that are only available at the Wintergrasp vendor.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]