Blizzcon

85 Human Paladin
whos going to blizzcon?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
*Raises hand*
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I plan on hiding in someone's purse like a small dog.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
double checking. anyone else?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I might be going now, just to beat up on Angrynoodle.

I'll be the guy beating up Angrynoodle, probably no pants and painting my face with his blood.

Hotel parking lot?
I'll be there.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Anyone got a ticket for Fortisunis, Best LW on Thunderlord, Sup? Free LW for Life (meaning your mats and i'll craft for free)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
06/03/2011 02:37 PMPosted by Fortisunis
Anyone got a ticket for Fortisunis, Best LW on Thunderlord, Sup? Free LW for Life (meaning your mats and i'll craft for free)

I got you broski
Just you gotta bring alpha
I miss him :,(
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Gg is making a return to Blizzcon.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
You charge for making items? :(

I never charge, I <3 My Horde too much.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
there has to be more then one person on thunderlord going to blizzcon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i want to do what we did last year with a bunch of people from our server and hang out after drinking,talking,and eating! come on people
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
to broke to go...really would like to tho
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
there has to be more then one person on thunderlord going to blizzcon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i want to do what we did last year with a bunch of people from our server and hang out after drinking,talking,and eating! come on people

The con was pretty boring IMO last year. Diablo 3 was cool to play but it was like an hour long wait to play for like 20 minutes, if that. SC2...not a big RTS guy so I didn't play it. For WoW, all they had was the Cata beta (and it was like a month later they released Cata so it was like w/e). This year, I'm guessing they'll have some more D3 and SC2 material, but for WoW, probably just "hey guys here's what we're working on now but we don't have any alpha ready for it so play the Cata beta!".

The Razer booth was hoppin because of Plinko to win stuff from Razer (and not crap if you hit the center spot but good stuff, like mice, keyboards, headsets, etc...stuff that retails for like $50 or more).

There was definitely good times after the con closed Fri and Sat night. Most people were @ the Hilton hoping to schmooze it up with designers...might do that this year. Remains to be seen of what the after con shenanigans will be this year.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
yeah what fly said. i would have went this year but i heard it kind of sucked so im not gonna fly all the way from detroit for it.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
California is very close to Los Banditos' homeland, therefore, we will be attending.

#1 world no problem.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
06/06/2011 04:44 PMPosted by Barch
yeah what fly said. i would have went this year but i heard it kind of sucked so im not gonna fly all the way from detroit for it.

I did forget to mention the cosplay hotties @ Blizzcon. That was a plus. I don't think I saw many Cathy Bates sized Tyrande's @ Blizzcon last year. Maybe an out of shape warlock but they had so much clothing on I couldn't tell.

But yeah it was cool hanging out with the TL people.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
I have been to Blizzcon the last two years. The highlight is of course the closing show. Ozzy two years ago and Tenacious D last year. I did get to chat with the cast of The Guild two years ago though which was awesome. Felicia Day is really down to earth as were the rest of the cast.

I am going again this year in hopes they will mention something about next XPac, or, if extremely lucky, about the new MMO.

I may have an extra ticket as well. I am trying to convince a friend to go but they are bellyaching about SoCal being too hot in October. Whatever. Feel free to friend Kneuddelmaus or Ankhanan in game if you are interested in going and I will keep you posted there.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I have been to Blizzcon the last two years. The highlight is of course the closing show. Ozzy two years ago and Tenacious D last year. I did get to chat with the cast of The Guild two years ago though which was awesome. Felicia Day is really down to earth as were the rest of the cast.

I am going again this year in hopes they will mention something about next XPac, or, if extremely lucky, about the new MMO.

I may have an extra ticket as well. I am trying to convince a friend to go but they are bellyaching about SoCal being too hot in October. Whatever. Feel free to friend Kneuddelmaus or Ankhanan in game if you are interested in going and I will keep you posted there.

Were you at the realm meet-up in 2009?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
someone swing threw iowa and pick my ass up...
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
For 2009 I was on my original server - Draenor. At the time, that was the first and only server I had toons on. I have played on Windrunner and Barthilas since then but have all toons on Thunderlord right now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]