Looking for PvPer's for Wargames

85 Blood Elf Hunter
So I want to get some people together to do some of the larger BG's as wargames. Such as AV, IoC, etc... If anyone would be interested in this please send me a message in game or send a mail if I'm not online. Would be nice if we could get some of the Alliance in on this as well. Get some server PvP going that isnt lolsbarad.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Tol-Barad Peninsula too serious for you? I would not want to walk out there as a Horde either. We alliance are aborting horde fetuses out there all day erry day!
Reply Quote
88 Human Rogue
06/03/2011 07:55 AMPosted by Kaepora
Tol-Barad Peninsula too serious for you? I would not want to walk out there as a Horde either. We alliance are aborting horde fetuses out there all day erry day!

Aww, my dear dear Kaepora, who would know that better then me who have helped you and Cyclop on numerous occasions.

In answer to your question, no I don't find camping gy's and ganking people at half health or with 10 mobs on them sporting PvP, which is all lolsbarad is anymore.
Edited by Cryaisa on 6/3/2011 10:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
83 Draenei Hunter
Personally, if I was ally I'd be scurred considering the average turn out ratio.
Reply Quote
29 Worgen Druid
============================}MEAT OG??{============================
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Aww, my dear dear Kaepora, who would know that better then me who have helped you and Cyclop on numerous occasions.

In answer to your question, no I don't find camping gy's and ganking people at half health or with 10 mobs on them sporting PvP, which is all lolsbarad is anymore.

You have not been online in months so.... No you don't know what you're talking about. There are plenty of good fair fights that happen all the time on top of all the ganking of low health noobs. Had you played more than 10 total minutes since cata's release you would know that.
Reply Quote
29 Worgen Druid
============================}MEAT OG?!?!{============================

============================}¡¿MEAT OG?!{============================

============================}MEAT OG?!?!{============================

============================}¿¿MEAT OG??{===========================

============================}MEAT OG!??!{============================
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
gquit exchange fed and pay for my transfer back to TFC so we can start Fiber 2.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter

You have not been online in months so.... No you don't know what you're talking about. There are plenty of good fair fights that happen all the time on top of all the ganking of low health noobs. Had you played more than 10 total minutes since cata's release you would know that.

She leveled to 85 in 10minutes? Holy smokes hacker!

I'm leet like that.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter

There are plenty of good fair fights that happen all the time on top of all the ganking of low health noobs. Had you played more than 10 total minutes since cata's release you would know that.

No, no theres not, theres only groups of 4-5 alliance or horde running around killing people who are by themselves questing. and even then the gankers generally will wait until the people have mobs on them and are at half health. Until you get a group of people to come out and fight back then they just run back to their base and hide behind guards. Thats not PvP, sorry.

I do miss the days of PvP out on the Isle of Quel'danis and Halaa, back when this server had real PvP'ers.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
What's truly fun is waiting for people to run out of Wellson's Shipyard with 10 mobs chasing them, then rooting them and /laughing while they geat beaten to death. THAT'S pvp yo'.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
06/04/2011 09:55 PMPosted by Fedelis
Fiber2 will be on Drak'Thul. They just got server first Light of Dawn like 3 days ago.

Yes. I approve.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
No, no theres not, theres only groups of 4-5 alliance or horde running around killing people who are by themselves questing. and even then the gankers generally will wait until the people have mobs on them and are at half health. Until you get a group of people to come out and fight back then they just run back to their base and hide behind guards. Thats not PvP, sorry.

I do miss the days of PvP out on the Isle of Quel'danis and Halaa, back when this server had real PvP'ers

I ganked as much as the next guy in BC if not more (i was a tauren druid named Kaepora) You can have your view of pvp slandered by a few unfair ganks or you can embrace it as a place where both horde and alliance have to come together on an island to do daily's (much like this isle of quel'danis you keep referencing.) There is constant fighting every time I log on. If you remember correctly the guards on quel'danis would gladly make short work of either faction member fighting someone from the opposite faction so whats your point? Guard hugging has been a part of this game from the start why do you have a problem with Baradin guards and not the sentry's that charge you to death on the isle? Tol-Barad Peninsula is the closest thing to quel'danis that blizzard has given us since they ruined wow with WOTLK so stop crying about getting ganked and embrace it. You also say there are no real pvp'ers out there? Well I challenge you to log onto your most geared character when I am online and come try your hand at me. I guarantee you will find yourself spawning at the graveyard shortly after crossing my path.
Edited by Kaepora on 6/5/2011 4:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
All I see is people's backs when I go to Tol'barad.

Or their dead bodies.

^_^

SO KAEPORO DRUID GUY, HOW WAS THE GRAVE YARD?
Edited by Kreavesy on 6/5/2011 5:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
So the firelands is supposedly going to be like the 'new isle';

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2682944

only that idea seems completely warped, and the problem with the new TB gaurds is that they discriminate on an uneven playing field so there is less of a sense of fairness and equality. Also the scenery in TB is hardly eyecandy unless you have a fascination with the macabre, and even then the macabre aspect of it is somewhat lacking.

In fact you might say TB is more like Silithis, except I didn't start playing when that was released and I don't believe I've heard much talk about it being "thee' pvp zone of all time. Silithis also has at least one zone where the gaurds don't discriminate, but I'm pretty sure it has had many incarnations just like everything else.
Edited by Calabasas on 6/5/2011 11:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter

I do miss the days of PvP out on the Isle of Quel'danis and Halaa, back when this server had real PvP'ers

I ganked as much as the next guy in BC if not more (i was a tauren druid named Kaepora) You can have your view of pvp slandered by a few unfair ganks or you can embrace it as a place where both horde and alliance have to come together on an island to do daily's (much like this isle of quel'danis you keep referencing.) There is constant fighting every time I log on. If you remember correctly the guards on quel'danis would gladly make short work of either faction member fighting someone from the opposite faction so whats your point? Guard hugging has been a part of this game from the start why do you have a problem with Baradin guards and not the sentry's that charge you to death on the isle? Tol-Barad Peninsula is the closest thing to quel'danis that blizzard has given us since they ruined wow with WOTLK so stop crying about getting ganked and embrace it. You also say there are no real pvp'ers out there? Well I challenge you to log onto your most geared character when I am online and come try your hand at me. I guarantee you will find yourself spawning at the graveyard shortly after crossing my path.

Ha, theres no way you could ever compare the PvP in TB to what Quel'danis was. When was the last time you seen practically every 85 on the server show up to fight it out the questing hub? That happened at least 3-4 times a week out in Quel'danis. Back when Funkmonk or someone would get 2-3 people out there and kill someone and that person would call out to their guild and so the gankers would do the same and each side would keep calling in more people and more people.

I remember one occasion of that happening where the guild Funkmonk was in was out by where the naga were on Quel'danis ganking people and I believe it was Jessfox who got every Horde that was on Quel'danis to get their guilds together and it turned into a 2 hour battle in that valley between the cliffs and the building you had to go through to reach the naga area where Horde and Alliance battled it out.

Comparing the PvP on Quel'danis to this so-called PvP on TB is like comparing a Ferrari to a Fiesta, its no where close.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter

Ha, theres no way you could ever compare the PvP in TB to what Quel'danis was. When was the last time you seen practically every 85 on the server show up to fight it out the questing hub? That happened at least 3-4 times a week out in Quel'danis. Back when Funkmonk or someone would get 2-3 people out there and kill someone and that person would call out to their guild and so the gankers would do the same and each side would keep calling in more people and more people.

I remember one occasion of that happening where the guild Funkmonk was in was out by where the naga were on Quel'danis ganking people and I believe it was Jessfox who got every Horde that was on Quel'danis to get their guilds together and it turned into a 2 hour battle in that valley between the cliffs and the building you had to go through to reach the naga area where Horde and Alliance battled it out.

Comparing the PvP on Quel'danis to this so-called PvP on TB is like comparing a Ferrari to a Fiesta, its no where close.

the new fiesta is pretty nice though...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]