Warrior or DK 4.2

1 Human Rogue
I saw that both are getting nerfed, but not sure what's getting hit harder. Just wanted to know which you think would he better overall dps in pve and overall in pvp too. Which one do you guys think is the more futureproof class to pick?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
No one can possibly know for sure which will be stronger in 4.2. If I had to take a guess I'd say that Warriors will probably come out on top. That's only because historically though, Warriors are always pretty high in the damage department, and with the exception of the beginning of wrath, are usually doing well in PvP.

DK's, while very strong right now, have always gone up and down on the nerf buff coaster. They will be stupid good one patch and then stupid bad the next. You never know with them.

Plus, having played both, Warrior is <3 yes good so juicy sweet, and DK's is /vomit.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
Thanks! I play a mage so its a big plastyle differencr, but I have a bad impression of warriors. I actually haven't come across any good enemy warriors. Even if they get in melee range I kill them easy, whereas dks own me in about 2 seconds. So im a little biased but if warriors are more stable l'll play one!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
DK's destroy casters, and just in general they're op right now.
Mages counter Warriors, so they should never beat you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Don't be a FOTM reroller, choose a class you like and stick to it
Reply Quote
06/03/2011 09:58 AMPosted by Apav
Thanks! I play a mage so its a big plastyle differencr, but I have a bad impression of warriors. I actually haven't come across any good enemy warriors. Even if they get in melee range I kill them easy, whereas dks own me in about 2 seconds. So im a little biased but if warriors are more stable l'll play one!

You are a mage, the exact opposite of a warrior, if you can't counter a warrior then something is wrong.
Doesn't mean wars suck, cus we don't just seems like every class/spec always has a counter, ours is mages.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Go warrior,i play dk and warrior and next patch warrior is going to be >
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Yea dude id say warrior also. Dk's are alrdy being hotfixed and um cast time on hungering cold now? My alt will def b a warrior even though starting at 55 is nice ;p
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
warrior. i shouldnt really have to say anything else...

the only other class i really enjoyed playing (above lvl40 - coz they're all fun till then) was my shaman (enhance / resto)

but i <3 my warrior and i dont class myself as an extreme player but i still come out in the top 2-5 DPS in my guild - so in terms of pve dps warriors (fury) is definately the way to go... much better than DK

now for pvp i cant really say much as im not a fan... BUT right now i'd say they're equal, warriors seem to be over DK's with high level gear but death strike has been/always will be OP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]