Dorgen's a Troll

85 Dwarf Hunter
For real, Dorgen is now officialy a Troll Hunter. Ok, so this was not completely intentional. My original goal was to modify a Orb of Deception to allow me to keep the armor and to no longer take up a trinket slot. So I had the idea to combine my Ultrasafe Transporter: Gadgetzan, Ultrasafe Transporter: Toshley's Station and a Arcane Bomb with the orb into a complex device to modify the Orb. Now, the plan was to activate this device and toss them into a Wormhole, the ensuing shockwave should of only temporally changed me. Unfortunatly something must of gone awry as when I woke up from the explosion I found that I was indeed transformed into a Troll and the orb was not equipt, but I found no buff timer.

To seek help, I went to my friends which unfortunately did not go as planned. Apparently, trying to communicate with them only lead to me saying "Och mon, dis be me, Dorgen" which apparently got lost in translation. Thus I decided to try my luck and see if the Horde would accept me.

It would seem that at first, the Horde was suspicious of me, already knowing of a Dwarven hunter named Dorgen and his Orb of Deception antics. So I retreated to Silvermoon to avoid contact for the most part as I tried to think of a way to gain acceptance. While browsing through the Horde AH checking the prices I found a single Kaja'Cola. Never getting a chance to have any as Alliance I bought it and drunk it right up. That is when I had the breakthrough idea, a Vibrating Whirly-ma-jig. Everybody loves spinning pointless things so I thought I could make some and sell them to the people of the Horde to gain their trust. So I grabbed some extra Apexis Crystal I had lying around, attached one to a Whirring Bronze Gizmo using a Thorium Widget as a speed adjuster.

So, I parked myself outside of Orgrimar, set up a stand and attempted to sell my Vibrating Whirly-Ma-Jigs. It was slow at first but slowly people started buying them. Strangely enough mostly women bought them. Forsaken women especially bought them. They even bought up all my random stock of Fish Oil at higher than vendor price! I guess being dead and not sleeping means that they need to fill their time with some amusement. I wonder if they would like Steam Tonks? Anyway, all this eventually gave me enough positive feedback that I was fully accepted into the Horde. Lok'Tar Horde friends!

Edit: It seems I found out what they were using my device for and umm, yea did not expect that. Defiantly NSFW.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7Xm_gXj9SBU/TDLHBOqWGOI/AAAAAAAAAFc/bry4-miH8CQ/s1600/big+bear.jpg
Edited by Dorgen on 6/20/2011 9:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Love love love.
Reply Quote
88 Troll Hunter
06/03/2011 02:00 PMPosted by Falynn
Love love love.

A satisfied customer I see.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
THAT'S what they're for? Honrar bought one for that nice innkeeper in Thunder Bluff...

Oh man, Honrar is so embarrassed.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Want be the same in yur lil santa and diver suit, but you have joined the right side.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I think it's saying ... "[Braaap] I just ate Dorgen."

Oh my God, kill it! KILL IT WITH FIRE!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
glate, jus' glate...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
so, any Dorgen sightings or is he still at the orthodontist?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Dorgen... what to say i miss u sooo much I hope you can come back soon! take care always!
HUGGLES!
BRENDA
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I will never forget when we wiped in Violet Hold because Dorgen was tanking on an alt and he went afk for quite some time in the middle of it. When he came back he said he "had to change a lightbulb."

True Dorgen story.

Miss you and your crazy outfits bub.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'll be honest....we only let Dorg in because we wanted to meet Hexor.

But he keeps asking us if we want to "share a pint o' ale" so I guess we'll keep him around.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Falynn pls take care of Dorgen for me Horde or ally he one of a kind HUGGLES! brenda!
Reply Quote
88 Troll Hunter
@ Chat: To be fair, it was one of those florescent fixtures and the casing needed assistance to hold up.
@Brenda: Awwwww, Huggles :)
@Kuh: It will always be the same, I hold the spirits of Santa Dorgen, Super Dorgen and Dorgen the Dwarven Adonis within me.
@Fal: That and I would of t%*!@d a few more Creapers in your house.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

@Fal: That and I would of t%*!@d a few more Creapers in your house.

You keep those goddamn creepers away from my house you fiend.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Don't you miss George?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
<3 trolls, but honestly...

That superhero costume was designed for a dwarf.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
06/19/2011 03:02 PMPosted by Kesella
Don't you miss George?

George was a pervert and tried to blow up my stairs.

BTW your creeper traps have done absolutely nothing to stop them from bouncing around my door making sad eyes at me. I WANT A REFUND.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
<3 trolls, but honestly...

That superhero costume was designed for a dwarf.

Yea, alot of those outfits were. When changing I had to make a decision, Tauren for funny outfits, or Trolls for awesome.

06/19/2011 07:19 PMPosted by Falynn
Don't you miss George?

George was a pervert and tried to blow up my stairs.

BTW your creeper traps have done absolutely nothing to stop them from bouncing around my door making sad eyes at me. I WANT A REFUND.

I probably dont have enough up then, I can install more. Besides, the Creapers just want to be your friend.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Dorgie we miss you and your 5 min break songs of all kinds of randomness. In order to honor you and your Dwarflyness that we all know and love.... I will still keep the bird alive by not changing the batteries =))))

Also
Dorgen has an enema
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]