Aerie Peak Players! Get that Achievement!

100 Human Priest
Welcome to Get That Achievement, the hot new game that's sweeping the nation! Choose an achievement for the last poster in the thread to work towards completing. BUT HERE'S THE TWIST! In adding a post to this thread, you are signing yourself up to play! The person who posts after you gets to choose an achievement YOU need to complete!

Rules

When choosing an achievement for someone, remember...

...no meta-achievements or achievements that need to be unlocked. If the poster is level 20, you can't tell them to earn Level 80.
...remember the Golden Rule. If someone doesn't have Critter Gitter, don't tell them to get Traveler's Tundra Mammoth or Needy.
...no Feats of Strength. This should be obvious.

Having difficulty completing your assignment?

...ask for an extension. All assignments have a one-month timer on them, but I can extend that indefinitely. Just ask.

To make my job easier...

...if you finish your assignment but don't want to play any longer, just post and say so so I can cross you off the list of current assignments.
...if you want a reassignment, simply repost and give another assignment out. Basically, pretend that you "completed" that assignment. This is to preserve the chain.

Confused by anything?

...this thread is incredibly long. Just read a page or two and you'll see how it works!
...your assignment will always be in the posts below.

Now go out there and...Get That Achievement!

- This is not my idea. I'm just moving this over from the achievements forums to the our forum for some challenges to the players!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Fungal Frenzy (Quests>Cataclysm)
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Tahlos! Fungal Frenzy is now complete! It's time for you to get a cookin'!

(Critter Gitter!) is for you.
Edited by Usha on 6/3/2011 2:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Ghosts in the Dark(Quests-Kalimdor)
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Ghosts in the Dark Quest complete!

Doctah, you look like you like to fight, Defend Vanndar Stormpike!

(Loyal Defender) is for you!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Glutton for Icy Punishment (Quests-kalimdor)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
To All The Squirrels I've Loved Before, rani i know you're into furry that is why you rolled worgen should be easy for j00!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Ragnaros dares you, Anielann, to defeat him in Molten Core!
Reply Quote
99 Draenei Paladin
Tettnis, looks like all you have to do is get exalted with Cenarion Circle for your achievement Guardian of Cenarius!

Plus, you get a sweet title.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Go get Pest Control, you dumb dog. You're only two away :D
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Glutton for Icy Punishment -- complete!

Shadowshawn, you got some explorin' to do -- Explore Bloodmyst isle is for you!
Edited by Usha on 6/7/2011 5:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Loyal Defender - Complete. I pretty much was Alterac Valleys only loyal defender....more like suicidal defender... and as fate would have it I get to give you an achievement now! Since that last achievement you gave me made me want to blow up my computer get ready for rhyming words.

Usha go get The Dapper Sapper!
Edited by Doctah on 6/8/2011 12:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Molten core complete!

Any good "Doctah" should have "Preparing for Disaster" (profressions, first aid) a healthy stock of them would be nice next time we go for H VandT
Reply Quote
99 Draenei Paladin
To All The Squirrels I've Loved Before complete, bleehhhhhhehh. XD

Anielann, you need to go out drinking more. Looks like you should complete Drown Your Sorrows (in the general achievement tab.)

Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Drown Your Sorrows done!

Showan there is many many cute critters out there that need a home. Plenty of Pets(General) is for you!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
anie i can't believe you haven't done this yet. go get exalted with the earthen ring.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]