Dark Legacy Comics

2 Night Elf Druid
Hilarious WoW comics, if you haven't already go check it out: www.darklegacycomics.com

Now. Discuss with me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The Ronald/Donald panel made me delirously happy. Donald has a special place in my heart.
Reply Quote
63 Tauren Hunter
As far as WoW-themed webcomics go, I prefer Daily Quests, although it updates less frequently.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I only keep up with three webcomics. Dark Legacy is one of them. Along with LFG and Questionable Content.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Warrior
Bah I like it but its not going to get me checking it regularly, only when MMO-champion reminds me of it and I feel like reading it. Its not that I don't like it its just that I feel it isnt too great. My declining interest in WoW probably has something to do with that as well.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I love these. Did not realize they were the <Dark Legacy> from Lightbringer until I saw Keydar standing by the mailbox in Stormwind one day.
Reply Quote
You saw Keydar? You sir, are a legend.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Most of the WoW playerbase who check MMO Champion would know about DL. Love the series, wishing they'd do more story arcs(LOVED the NPC Revolution!).
Reply Quote
70 Draenei Shaman
LFG and Dark Legacy are my two favorite web comics right now. It's doesn't matter how much I'm disliking WOW at the time, they still usually make me smile. LFG reminds me more of a D&D campaign, though, which is nice since I used to play. It brings back memories.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Zen
It was a Silly Quest of mine but for a long time i was tryin to fomf the server they are on and i did and now that quest of mine is over
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I love Donald.

Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Then you must check out the site gain, because DLC is in the middle of a new arc!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I don't typically enjoy DL's sense of humor, but the Threat Meter panel still brings a smile to my face.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
How can you love Donald? I want to give him a terrible death. Krom ftw... and Mijikai the Great Shover of Children.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I love DLC.

They have a facebook page that posts the new comics pretty fast if you're forgetful like me.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
06/07/2011 02:45 PMPosted by Akiko
I only keep up with three webcomics. Dark Legacy is one of them. Along with LFG and Questionable Content.

I love you. Those are the only three I keep up with as well.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
hmm i read LFG but they don't really reference to WOW at all... it's like a completely different story just using some parts of WOW as materials.

at least DLC is funny, and many times they reflect players' sentiments.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]