Transfering & LF guild

90 Night Elf Druid
Hello, my name is John, im 21 and live in michigan. I am currently playing on windrunner but looking to switch to this realm due to a schedule change at work. I have been playing for 7 years. I have not been playing for the past 2 months due to my schedule change which made it hard for me to raid, but ahve been getting back into the rhythm this past week.

I am lookig for a down to earth raiding guild who loves to kick the Sh!t and have fun but at the same time serious about progression.
Befor i had taken that unwanted break my progression was
BOT- 3/4
BWD- 4/8
TOTFW- 1/2

TIME AVLAILABLE FOR RAID
Wed-Sunday 5pm-1am EST

My main is a Restro druid who i have raided with the most
http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Windrunner/johnnyyfive/

And also i have a hunter who still needs gear but can get that done in a week.
http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Windrunner/drkhunter/
(I know all the enchants arnt there hence it being my alt)

Choose which one best is need for the role you are looking for. I am very smart with my classes and know what im doing.

If any questions just ask!

Thank you and hope to hear from you
-John-
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
not that I am complaining, as more raid healers on Garrosh is a good thing

but why Garrosh? our raid progression is low end at best
US-Garrosh Normal (PvE) 210
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
short circuit was an amazing movie
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Johny number 5!
Reply Quote
John, If your still considering transferring we are looking for some more players for another raid group to progress into Firelands and I would love to talk with you. Either the Hunter or the Druid would be awesome :) We are still trying to come up with times and I will keep you updated if your interested!

Good Luck in your search and hope to see you in game!
Regards,
Nugo

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Hello,

Thanks for your interest in joining our server. The more raid healers this server can get the better as we can always use more. =)

If you are interested in joining guilds and would like to see a massive list compiled into a single thread, With information regarding them, You may want to check out the thread provided below!

Complete list of guilds and Information!:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1406595094

Blackwind Honor Guard is also among the guilds that are great to raid with on this realm. I recommend checking them out! I'm even strongly considering joining their guild once I return next week.

Hope this information I provided helps you in your decision on a realm to transfer to, And I look forward to seeing you in the game!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I feel bad for the people that try to transfer here. :(
Reply Quote
He could have rolled on Moonguard :P

In all seriousness though were somewhere towed the middle of progression... even if that middle is somewhere near the back it is for sure not the farthest back :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
06/16/2011 09:01 AMPosted by Nugo
In all seriousness though were somewhere towed the middle of progression... even if that middle is somewhere near the back it is for sure not the farthest back :D

Yes, This is very true. I don't think we are at the very bottom of the realm list for progression. Namely because we do have a couple of guilds that are doing great on heroic difficulty raiding.

Additionally, Back in Wrath of the Lich King, This server still had great progression. There was even guilds that completed ICC on heroic right to the very end and got their drake rewards from the meta-achievement.

I'm unsure on which realms would be closer to the bottom of the list for progression, but I'm sure there is a more detailed list somewhere out there.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
06/15/2011 10:27 PMPosted by Juevos
I feel bad for the people that try to transfer here. :(

rofl
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
In all seriousness though were somewhere towed the middle of progression... even if that middle is somewhere near the back it is for sure not the farthest back :D[/quote]

Last attempt >.< if they leave i wonder where we would be at? XD
Reply Quote
06/16/2011 11:06 AMPosted by Urusk
Last attempt

Farther back... But that is a skewed point because no matter on which server your on if you get rid of the best guild with the best players it hurts progression. There are definitely places that it would hurt less especially on servers with multiple guilds that have 13/13 progression. Whenever you get rid of the best it hurts the middle and almost everyone in the end, its just the degree of the consequence that changes.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
06/16/2011 11:17 AMPosted by Nugo
Whenever you get rid of the best it hurts the middle and almost everyone in the end, its just the degree of the consequence that changes.

Yup. This is correct. If the best guild on a realm does leave or even disband on the realm, It can lead to consequences on the realm progression rating.

From what I mean by this, Is that the server's progression rating will drop further back from the higher leading realms progression. Additionally, This can cause players to transfer off the realm to a better one, Or faction change to join a better guild.

With the realms with great guild progression ratings, It would take longer for their reputation to drop if a guild disbanded or transferred realms. But if a lower end progression realm did the same, The consequences would occur quicker.

A problem with higher progression realms though is the population may be higher and close to full capacity. This can lead to waiting queues, Which in the end, Blizzard would then offer free transfers to a lower populated realm. This is done to boost the population on the lower populated, and ease the queues at peak times on the realm that is being offered transfers off of.
Reply Quote
83 Night Elf Druid
I am also transferring and faction changing onto the Garrosh server. I'd love to have a guild to begin working with as soon as I touched down.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Flawless. Check us out. Awesome.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Nanananananana Batman is recruiting..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]