Guild Sanctuary Has Rude Players

85 Undead Rogue
Beat boxin, KFC loving music. I do not know these since I've been rolling reality in america, but.
I have no dictation over their actions.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
06/05/2011 01:50 AMPosted by Suemii
Im not here to QQ, im just here to say that these people are rude and anoying and do not group with them. Variable and Welts.

Hi there are you single and/looking for tabard?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
07/22/2011 01:27 AMPosted by Legomaniac
Im not here to QQ, im just here to say that these people are rude and anoying and do not group with them. Variable and Welts.

Hi there are you single and/looking for tabard?

Vial of Tears *sniff*
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

i agree 100%
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I feel for ya there's alot of horrible players in world of warcraft.
IF you talk on trade about anything, they jump down your throat in quickness.
Give it a min, then most of them ganging up on ya. Most players jump at anyone
just out of spelling error or grammar. IF your sentence is not perfect they gang up on ya.

Other mmo's view world of wacraft very badly in player behavior part.
Different game even have a saying, (( this isn't world of warcraft don't behave like that)).

I love this game, other players acting horrible to each other for nothing kinda ruins the
game experience. Im sure I.ll get chewed out for this comment.
We shouldn't have to be attacked for even asking question about the game or getting help.
Edited by Elementalsin on 9/24/2011 11:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
2 Night Elf Druid
Hi, I agree, some people are very rude. I tried forming my own guild today and failed because some players want 10 or 20 gold to signature a guild. :(
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
10/13/2011 12:54 AMPosted by Ijess
Hi, I agree, some people are very rude. I tried forming my own guild today and failed because some players want 10 or 20 gold to signature a guild. :(

Did you try a starting zone? A lvl 1 , especially someone new to wow or this server are likely to be happy with a lot less gold. If that doesn't work, and you plan for that guild to be a serious guild, just bite the bullet and invest the 80 ish gold. You will spend more than that on other stuff at first anyway.
Edited by Tiffanytwist on 10/15/2011 7:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]