Multiboxers

For those special nerds that have to make up their lack in skill with stacking 5+ characters.
Reply Quote
12 Goblin Shaman
lol
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
FBI
Sounds like a cheesy every day insult to vent a little frustration, but it is too true.

I play video games because I like the competition. If this multi boxer on Drak'tharon Alliance side were a real gamer, or even a casual gamer, he'd play one character like the rest of us, because thats fun.

But nah... lets stack 10 accounts (and probably computers, too) so we can global everyone with an unfair advantage. Yeah, that sounds so fun, no wonder this guy sits in TB all day and night.

It's getting to the point where almost nobody even gets mad at this guy.
They just feel bad for him.

Lord only knows what he has gone through to make him want to spend so many hundreds (maybe thousands?) of dollars to "PWN SUM NUUB'S on WoW."

Whether this is some spoiled rich kid, a fat basement virgin, or an honest business CEO; if I could tell him one thing, Id say he is playing the wrong game. He'd probably like a FPS game, just sit and kill players in one hit all day.

That is all. :)
Reply Quote
16 Undead Hunter
are there others?!?!!?!?!?! please tell me names <3 i like hanging out with people who have even less skill then me!
Reply Quote
65 Draenei Warrior
Yeah Toads, 3 or 4 Shamans vs 1 person Hahaha Goodluck they all have the same gear same spec same everything.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I think its fuggin hysterical to see all you horde whining about getting ganked 5 on 1, welcome to the alliance's world. I can't even tell you the last time I was in a 1:1 PvP fight. Its all fun when you are on the 10:1 side but get outnumbered and its run right to the forums! Whaaaaa!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
your gemming/reforging is some kind of inside joke right?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Muxamus its different when the 10 toons are 10 different people not 5 toons controled by 1 person.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
You would think at least one of the 10 of them would buy me dinner before fukcing me.
Edited by Caliban on 7/3/2011 9:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Whats the difference, its still a one sided fight. If its 10 players controlling 10 different toons Vs you or 1 player controlling 5 Vs you, you are still gonna die quickly. None of you horde seem to understand that this is life for us alliance constantly. You are getting a taste of being out numbered on a small scale and you don't like it.... go figure.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Funny how you accuse the Hordies of crying...

While taking the opportunity to cry yourself.
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Paladin
cmon bro why u mad
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
i personally don't care. actually, it's pretty fun luring him to the TB guards. cute dwarfs
Edited by Timbaland on 7/12/2011 11:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I absolutely loved your post. The salary part fit in perfect, but I am here to agree, multi-boxers need to get more attention on BLizzard's side. I have talked to someone about Mutli-Boxing and all he told me was, "There's nothing we can do about people paying for multiple accounts." Then he proceeded to tell me how he got owned by Multi-boxers a day before I called...

Multi-boxers in my opinion ruin the PvP side of the game for many of us who hate them. Not only that, but those who can barely afford the game can't do anything about it let alone just make a post of the forums to get insulted by someone shortly afterwards.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
12/07/2012 01:07 PMPosted by Ðréam
Not only that, but those who can barely afford the game can't do anything about it let alone just make a post of the forums to get insulted by someone shortly afterwards.

If you can barely afford the game you shouldn't be playing. Please stop bringing up old forum posts and make your own. (These people probably don't even play anymore.)
Multi-boxing is what they want to do. Don't like it? Don't wPvP, another option if to /afk out of a battleground.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]