Loremaster of Northrend...

85 Worgen Druid
I think this section alone makes Loremaster one of the most impressive achievements one can obtain.

Going back and doing all of Howling Fjord, Zul'Drak, and Icecrown on this character makes me want to cry.

BUT I MUST. @_@
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I think the outlands were the worst. I'm sitting next to the turn in for my last quest in shadowmoon, 89/90, but I wanted hubby to be on when I finally get it and he's working on his college class. I'm so sick of questing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Im currently working on Loremaster. I just finished Eastern Kingdoms and Ive moved on to Kalimdor. I think I would much rather be doing northrend/outland because all these super low level quests are super boring. But - it is neat to see how Blizz changed the quests and junk for Cata.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Zul'Drak was probably my favorite zone, hell I pretty much enjoy all the quests.........everywhere. Northrend, Outland you name it.

/shrug
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I almost wish I hadn't completed EK and Kalimidor before Cata. Now I've got all those zones without the achievement staring at me, though I did get to keep the Loremaster achievement. The completist in me demands I go back and get each zone.
Edited by Rainstorms on 6/8/2011 3:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Rainstorms - Blade's Edge Mountains destroyed my soul... Netherstorm was a lot of fun.

Palsakom - I did Outlands first because I heard they were the most difficult, but fortunately I already had most of them done. I hate Northrend so I'm doing it second.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Netherstorm got me with those stupid consortium quests over at the void conduit. It was late, I was tired, and I couldn't find half of the guys I needed. So. Frustrating.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I THINK WE NEED MORE FEMALE ALLIANCE IN THIS THREAD.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
First male! who wants to /waggle for me :D

Also, Outland is far worse than Northrend.
Edited by Eon on 6/8/2011 3:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
First male :D who wants to /waggle for me :D

Also, Outland is far worse than Northrend.

Hahah, and Horde too. C-c-c-c-c-c-ombo breaker!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I almost wish I hadn't completed EK and Kalimidor before Cata. Now I've got all those zones without the achievement staring at me, though I did get to keep the Loremaster achievement. The completist in me demands I go back and get each zone.

Same here. Actually, I'm glad I did them all back in the day (I'm one of those who did all the quests everywhere, even back when there were no achievments!) But now I'm not sure how I feel about re-doing them all. The new quests are fun and cute, but somehow I find myself missing all those old crazy epic quest chains I managed to complete before :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Easy as cake as a Bear Druid when everyone was at level 80, even the Icecrown quests.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Mage
Loremaster on 2 toons.
Loremaster of Cataclysm on 10 toons.
Loremaster of Northrend on 9 toons.
Loremaster of Eastern Kingdoms & Kalimdor on 8 toons.

Outland's the only one I haven't done a lot of the loremaster stuff on most of my toons...but it's next.

Yeah, I'm weird...
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
IMO, Northrend and Outland are much easier to do than EK and Kalimdor, just cuz they actually have interesting storylines (at least, to people who played Warcraft 3, since those 2 xpacs wrap up the story). And if you're not interested in the story, then you really shouldn't be going for Loremaster anyway. It's called that for a reason.

Furthermore, you actually get a fair amount of gold from NR, not like most of the vanilla zones where you get 14 silver for completing the quest, and 40 more from selling an item reward.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
IMO, Northrend and Outland are much easier to do than EK and Kalimdor, just cuz they actually have interesting storylines (at least, to people who played Warcraft 3, since those 2 xpacs wrap up the story). And if you're not interested in the story, then you really shouldn't be going for Loremaster anyway. It's called that for a reason.

Furthermore, you actually get a fair amount of gold from NR, not like most of the vanilla zones where you get 14 silver for completing the quest, and 40 more from selling an item reward.

I don't know, I get amusement out of punching rams off cliffs and blowing up Redridge, compared to fighting undead after undead in northrend.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]