Where have they gone

(Locked)

85 Night Elf Hunter
Where are all the raiders gone too. Im not talking like the top 5 guilds on server for raids im talking the 3 night a week casual hardcore progression guilds that raid like the big guys and dont get flamed for messing up. The helpful guild that if u need a heroic u have to turn people down because you are full. I remember a time like that where the player was based off of skill not achievs or Ilvl or gearscore. Anyway Im looking for that type of guild. i have 3 toons 85 and heroic ready 2 are raid ready also my GF has a tank that is heroic ready that will be joining me. we want spots in the raids. We are raiders not fill ins 8pm server pulls work best any days of the week. If you have the times we can raid we will raid. we are the type of people that sign up and are there 15 minutes early for raids sitting outside the portals with our flasks and wellfeds already we come enchanted and gemed ready to raid. Raiding is our business. Thats what we love to do. If you want to talk more u can whisper me in game on shelbyhun or nillies Thanks for Reading my post
85 Night Elf Hunter
im done appling to guilds since 9 times out of 10 they dont repond back. "cough cough vanquish" Also yes my Girlfriend does play a prot pally. More than likely one of the few girls that tank at all in this game since most of them are ether dps or healers.
06/08/2011 12:02 AMPosted by Mer
And cut the girlfriend crap. You don't have a girlfriend, she definitely doesn't play WoW, and girls are not mentally capable of tanking dungeons or raids. Sorry.
85 Draenei Paladin
Ok I am a girl and i am mentally capable of tanking in raids and dungeons. And yes im shelbyhuns GF. I know I can out tank alot of the guys in WOW. In fact MER, I tanked beside one of vanquish top tanks in ICC and he failed sorry to say. So dont be saying that girl cant tank.
86 Human Paladin
You're not tanking any raids in that gear, sorry.
85 Worgen Rogue
i dunno how you do it mer. hook line and sinker :D
85 Human Hunter
Lmfao. Rawr? @_o
87 Human Paladin
06/08/2011 11:49 AMPosted by Palligard

I know reading might be hard for you, but atleast try...

06/07/2011 09:56 PMPosted by Shelbyhun
my GF has a tank that is heroic ready

tank that is heroic ready

heroic ready

heroic

Your best bet is to start your own guild.
85 Orc Shaman
Go horde
86 Human Paladin

I know reading might be hard for you, but atleast try...

my GF has a tank that is heroic ready

tank that is heroic ready

heroic ready

heroic

Your best bet is to start your own guild.

As was stated by the OP.

we want spots in the raids

in the raids

raids

Gee, I can play that game too...

My suggestion would be to follow your own advice.
Edited by Palligard on 6/9/2011 8:39 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Priest
06/09/2011 10:13 AMPosted by Mer
The healer and dps would be carrying them through.

... Talk about a sore back.
60 Human Warrior
What a funny thread.
90 Draenei Hunter
lol. I've played on a couple servers since I started to get bored here on Stag, no one trolls like Mer. You, madam, are an artist.

To the OP, I tried to start just such a guild when Cata released. Didn't go so well. I think Staghelm has about as many raiding guilds as its population can support, assuming you want quality players. This may have changed since I haven't really been on server since March-ish.

Had you applied to my guild I would have denied you unless I was desperate. From reading your post, you sound like your attitude sucks and you would gquit if you needed to be sat or if you felt like another guild would carry you farther than I could. You also don't seem like you can handle criticism even if it's constructive and meant to help. So if you want to dump on Vanquish or any of the other guilds here, I'm sure that's just a portion of what they were thinking. Next time consider that it might be something you are doing before you go ahead and blame everyone else.
85 Gnome Warlock
06/09/2011 01:25 PMPosted by Allorah
... Talk about a sore back.

/Hug
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]