Where have they gone

(Locked)

85 Night Elf Hunter
Swift, I thank you for your honest opinion. Yes my typing skills are not the greatest but who cares about that. For one I dont just leave guilds. I try my best to help them by gearing people to get farther. I have a love for raiding. At this point im not doing it in current guild. Sometime i cant make every raid ether RL stuff comes up and I cant go. What i can do is make 85 to 95% of the raids a month no problem. Also Im not a MM hunter. I have tried that dont work for my play style. Criticism hell i have given it to tons of people and i can take it as well. But you dont get much of it when your in the top 3 dps in 10 man raids for damage done. I have done 16 to 18k 10 man buffed with food and flask in current gear 14k soild on the raid dummy with no buff, also in current gear. So if thats carrying me in a raid than it would be heroic modes. I also work good on the fly, and do homework on raids and come up with alternet strats to try if one fails. So for all the Trolls, Thanks for keeping my post at the top of the forum list instead of helping guilds recruit more people.
85 Human Mage
This thread made my night thanks guys.
85 Worgen Hunter
06/10/2011 06:55 PMPosted by Shelbyhun
But you dont get much of it when your in the top 3 dps in 10 man raids for damage done.

Top 3/5 dps in 10man raids? Dayum looks like someone has there tryhard pantz on.

85 Draenei Shaman
Ok first of all, Shelby, you really need to revisit 4th grade and relearn how to properly format a paragraph. It makes it difficult for people to read, as your words just sort of blur together without breaks in sentences or proper punctuation.

In my guild, we won't even consider an applicant if their application is just a wall of text with sentences melding together and horrible spelling, etc...First impressions have a lot of impact on how people will perceive you.

With that said, you're claiming to....what? Do what you're SUPPOSED to be doing as a raider? Showing up on time, flasked with food buffs ready and knowledge of the encounters you plan to raid. Congrats, you should pat yourself on the back for that. No really, it's impressive, sir, Vanquish should be begging you to raid with them based upon your awesome ability to be prepared for raids.

Jeez you guys(Vanquish jerks who won't even reply to his app!), why not give him a chance? All his blues will really help you guys in hard modes.
Edited by Shammyspice on 6/11/2011 6:43 AM PDT
85 Night Elf Priest
It's really not enough to say you do your homework on raid encounters and come flasked. Like Laura said, that's an expected part of being a raider.

When I look at your achievements on the armory, you hit 1000 valor points on May 13. It's a month later and you're only at 1470.

If you want a decent raiding guild to take you seriously, you've gotta put the time in and gear yourself independently, otherwise you're just another deadweight player looking to be carried through the gearing process. Seeing as how 1) your GF is a tank and 2) you are making a claim for being proactive, there's no excuse for you to not have more valor under your belt.

Get off the forums and run some heroics already.
85 Dwarf Warrior
You guys are all stupid for denying these top notch players. Shelbyhun and Jastelyn, send a tell to Farnsworth in-game and he'll invite you, we raid heroic bosses and stuff.
85 Goblin Mage
06/11/2011 04:21 PMPosted by Hazex
You guys are all stupid for denying these top notch players. Shelbyhun and Jastelyn, send a tell to Farnsworth in-game and he'll invite you, we raid heroic bosses and stuff.

u srs bro?
90 Human Death Knight
06/11/2011 04:21 PMPosted by Hazex

I see what you did there.
85 Orc Shaman

And cut the girlfriend crap. You don't have a girlfriend, she definitely doesn't play WoW, and girls are not mentally capable of tanking dungeons or raids. Sorry.

LOL broke his heart
85 Draenei Shaman
Mer i still see you are a douchbag lol. What a geek!!!!!!!!
85 Night Elf Rogue
TCF
Christ I hate grammar.
90 Draenei Hunter
08/19/2011 10:37 PMPosted by Omnicore
Swiftbow and Jastelyn have the exact same IP Address (Coincidence or phantasy-Trolling). Just leaving this post here for $hIt$ and giggles.

Coincidence. I have many alts, Jastelyn is not one.
90 Worgen Hunter
Shelby, hun you will always have a place in our hearts; better known as the GT500 and your super snake girlfriend variant.
90 Human Warlock
Apply to Empire of Leets. I heard they raid stuff and stuff.
85 Gnome Rogue
We're two nights a week casual hardcore. App on our website!

Also

<3 Mer <3
Edited by Fogey on 8/26/2011 7:30 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]