Chupathingy recruiting raiders

85 Tauren Hunter
Chupathingy is looking for motivated raiders to run end-game content with us in Cataclysm. Currently 8/13 Heroic. We have scheduled raids every Monday through Thursday, from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM server time. All applicants will be considered, but if you do not enjoy spending 3-4 hours wiping on a boss, then maybe we're not the guild for you.

If you apply, we're interested in knowing whether you understand how to raid. That includes familiarity with boss strategies, your own class mechanics, and how to prepare for raid nights. Thus, raid experience is a plus, even if it's from a previous expansion. If you don't feel your armory profile demonstrates your capabilities, we strongly encourage mentioning that in your application.

Recruitment is open for any and all class/spec combinations, apply now at http://chupathingy.guildzilla.com/recruitment.html
Guild Site at http://www.chupathingy.org/
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
To The Top!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Incorrect information.
Edited by Versedian on 6/18/2011 4:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
Advice to any guild, dont let me be apart of your guild, I'm a scrub and a cry baby who lets himself stand in fire excluding good raiders from taking my spot.

/fact.

fixed
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Advice to any guild, dont let me be apart of your guild, I'm a scrub and a cry baby who lets himself stand in fire excluding good raiders from taking my spot.

/fact.

fixed

Scrub? Cry baby? Lets himself stand in fire? You clearly don't know me. and I clearly don't know who's alt you are to say anything about you.
Reply Quote
39 Night Elf Warrior
Aren't you the one who raged at his guild and then g disband it?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/15/2011 06:22 AMPosted by Tikkamasala
Aren't you the one who raged at his guild and then g disband it?

*Incorrect information* still the part bellow is funny (to me atleast) so it gets to stay.

You must heed my warning, resist *insert any name here* assimilation, collective consciousness is not the way to go, great minds don't think alike, they think for themselves and judge people for who they are not a story that someone fabricates in their mind.
Edited by Versedian on 6/18/2011 4:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
AT

Lets himself stand in fire? You clearly don't know me.

Yeah, he just dies to Shadow Trap. Over, and over, and over.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Lets himself stand in fire? You clearly don't know me.

Yeah, he just dies to Shadow Trap. Over, and over, and over.

Didn't expect anyone from UP... but hey now I got cut from halion lasers here and there but I always did alright on H LK attempts.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Getting cut by Halion lasers is bad as well. Not a good counter arguement
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/16/2011 03:22 PMPosted by Astrii
Getting cut by Halion lasers is bad as well. Not a good counter arguement

Agree'd but it was at least truthful and not something pulled out of someones rectum.
Edited by Versedian on 6/16/2011 9:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
AT
If I could dodge lazers with -2 FPS SO CAN YOU!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/16/2011 10:10 PMPosted by Bustah
If I could dodge lazers with -2 FPS SO CAN YOU!

I could dodge em >_< its just.... every now and then one snagged my kitties bum bum....

and 2 fps? >_< I couldnt play like that.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
AT
but I always did alright on H LK attempts.

You did a fantastic job on H LK attempts, at flying off the platform.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/17/2011 12:19 AMPosted by Dannykin
but I always did alright on H LK attempts.

You did a fantastic job on H LK attempts, at flying off the platform.

[00:30:49] [S] [85:Versedian]: sorry i spoke against your e-lover, feel free to continue to make stuff up tho.

[00:31:16] [S] [85:Dannykin]: we're rl lovers, thanks

Continue making stuff up.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
AT
Yes, I raided on a !%##astic computer for the last 4 years or so. It was fine till late Wrath, early Cata. My fps would dip negative at times. Though now I have a pretty nice setup, thanks to Slotttttttttttttt.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
AT
a part*, not apart ffs!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/17/2011 12:38 PMPosted by Bustah
Yes, I raided on a !%##astic computer for the last 4 years or so. It was fine till late Wrath, early Cata. My fps would dip negative at times. Though now I have a pretty nice setup, thanks to Slotttttttttttttt.

Niceeee gratss =]

06/17/2011 03:15 PMPosted by Midgeyy
a part*, not apart ffs!

Thanks -_- seems I still learn something nearly everyday...
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
06/17/2011 12:38 PMPosted by Bustah

**%@ing

awful
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]