Aeonaxx respawn timer/last time killed

(Locked)

97 Blood Elf Death Knight
Does anyone know if he's spawned since then or within the last 6 hours?
Just letting you guys know, there is no point in listing times of his spawn. There is no pattern, the only known information is that he spawns on a 6-22+ hour spawn timer, and he shares a spawn with Blood Seeker, spawning at a 1/16 chance. The only thing that would help as far as knowing the last spawn is so you could have a six hour grace period where you don't need to camp. I camped 400ish hours for the mount, finally getting it.
85 Worgen Hunter
been there for two day with no luck my npcscan never went off
90 Blood Elf Warrior
i have a question, ive been camping aeonaxx for a long, long time, and if i kill other rares that spawn close to him, does the increase, or decrease the chance of him spawning?
90 Worgen Warrior
07/01/2012 08:09 AMPosted by Cærilius
i have a question, ive been camping aeonaxx for a long, long time, and if i kill other rares that spawn close to him, does the increase, or decrease the chance of him spawning?

Did you read any of the postings here? Cause, I already said no.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
by the way, the 6-22 hour timer is not correct, ive been in deepholm for almost two days now with nothing but one xariona spawn
1 Draenei Shaman
You're missing something then , cuz it is correct. the bat only stays 6 minutes and if yo're not right on top of it you wont see it/npc scan wont go off. So, check your facts before you say something's not right.
100 Human Paladin
Killed Aeonaxx at about 12:30 AM 7/3/12
Edited by Flashgordon on 7/3/2012 7:57 AM PDT
64 Blood Elf Paladin
what realm?
hmm lothar forums so my best guess is lothar
90 Draenei Shaman
Anyone seen it past Flash's kill?
90 Draenei Shaman
^ tpg
92 Blood Elf Hunter
Aoenaxx got killed on Area 52 12.30 realm time i sadly did not get it i was to late
90 Human Priest
I'm happy to see it was killed on the Area 52 server when this is the Lothar server forum.
90 Tauren Hunter
07/19/2012 09:50 PMPosted by Misskaylinn
Aoenaxx got killed on Area 52 12.30 realm time i sadly did not get it i was to late

._.
90 Troll Hunter
People when you post the info here please realize this is a LOTHAR SERVER AND QUIT POSTING AND NECROING THIS THREAD ON OUR FORUMS!
85 Human Rogue
today at midnight
87 Gnome Priest
Because my server isnt logging the patterns of Aeonaxx spawn
90 Worgen Hunter
Please don't post spawn times. The posts would only have meaning for a few days at best
Edited by Karott on 6/30/2013 11:07 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]