[A] GDKP raid on Fridays hosted by Vanquish

85 Worgen Warrior
Hello Staghelm

(Read all the rules, or you be removed for not knowing what going on)

Time: Friday (all times listed as server time)

7:45pm - Invites go out, check invite rules below
8:00pm - First Pull - Expected to be @ the instance with your gold, flasks and food ready to go

First pull happens @ 8pm server, group invites will go our around 7:30 - 7:45.

GDKP time has come and it's already off to a great start. We will run a BWD / BOT GDKP every sunday to help you gear your alts and make gold in the mean time. Our GDKP's have a long standing history here on staghelm, and with wheaty not running his for the last couple weeks, we invite anyone involved in those to come join us.

The main purpose for GDKP's is that we gear alt and make money while doing it. Each item is put up for auction and then at the end, the pot is split between the people in raid @ the end of the run

We will gather a group of 25 raiders, a mix of mains that don't need much gear but are able to provide the DPS/HPS or Tankage needed to be successful and alts/less geared mains/fillins that are there to buy Items with gold. Don't be discouraged if you get turned down, we have to balance the group between rich alts and mains in order to make it a successful run

Rules -

One a Boss is killed and loot drops, all loot will be collected by the lootmaster and is put up for bidding.

All items are started @ 500 gold and have to be incremented by at least 200 gold. You can increment for more then 200g and are certainly encouraged to. We are not greedy, but in the end we are here to make gold or gear alts. Highest bid will win the item, there will be a raid warning count down all bids must be in before the countdown is finished, so if you want an Item, bid on it... nobody likes a sniper

Invites - We will bring a balanced group, if you are not invited, don't be butt-hurt, rather makes yourself available to come in if we end up loosing/removing someone. You will likely still get a full cut.
DO NOT SPAM WHISPERS. This is annoying, and not helping you get invited to the group any faster, in fact it will likely have the opposite effect, friend or not, when my screen is full of 20 tells, I don't need 10 extra ones because you can't sit your ADD ass down and chill.

Being prepared - You will make gold in this run, so we EXPECT you to spend money/time to get flasks and food appropriate for your class. Especially if you are under geared and being carried. Make sure to have all of your stuff needed for raiding including the gold you plan to bring PRIOR to start of raid

Winning Bid - Once you win an item you are expected to pay for the item. If you whisper the loot-master that you want to cancel your bid, save extenuating circumstances (everyone makes a mistake at times) you run the risk of being removed. If you are unsure about spending gold on the item, refrain from bidding on it.

Up-bidding - Only classes that can use an Item, can bid on an that Item. If you are bidding for another person in the raid (friends/family/whatever) please let the loot master know ahead of time. We are here to have fun not to be blood sucking greedy !*!@#!*s.

BoE - All BoE's are open for bidding with no restrictions. We recognize that there are some BiS or near BiS items, however this is a GDKP not a guild main run, so they will be given to the highest bidder even if a warrior wants the wand from BWD

Shards - All items that fail to be auctioned off will be DE'ed by a guild enchanter and then auctioned off as a lot @ the end of the run.

AFKing - You are sharing time with 24 other people so if you continually AFK during the run multiple times, you will be removed, receive no gold and be black listed for future runs. We are here to have fun and make some gold, not to wait for you and have our time wasted

DCing - While DCing is tolerated, excessive DCing and being off for longer periods will not. You have a few minutes to get back, otherwise you will be replaced. If it gets to be a pattern, see AFK rules.

Douchebaggery - We are here to have fun, many of us are friends and generally raid together more then just the GDKP, there will be some horse play and name calling, however it is not malicious. If you start to act up, are unfriendly or being malicious, you will be removed without gold and black listed.

Please post on this thread if you would like to bring a toon. Or whisper me on the toon listed below I will add you to the calendar. Being on the calendar does not give you a guarantee to be invited, however you will be considered before we spam /2 for fillers.

We are specifically looking for a couple of strong healers who are in it to make gold (if you need some times that good too) We encourage you to come along.
We are also in need of 1 or 2 well geared tanks that can commit to coming consistently

For invited in game you can get a hold of

Grrmewpewpew (my alt)
Calïsto
Edited by Gardorian on 6/24/2011 5:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
<3

Hope you guys have a good time with this run, make lots of gold 8D
Reply Quote
ill be there if ya need me as tseroth(dps or tank) or tserotha if you need a geared hunter instead.
Edited by Tseroth on 6/9/2011 11:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I will go on Jazzmynn(hunter).
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I will go on Meezy - Mage
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Looking like we'll have an on-time start today, please hold your whispers till 2:30, Thank you
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I'll go on my resto shaman Windfurie
Edited by Zelahn on 6/12/2011 11:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Is this happening tomorrow? Would like to come and I have plenty of gold to spend!
Reply Quote
I'm always up if you need some people some dps.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Assuming you guys start at BoT I would like to heal again on windfurie.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Yes, GDKP is on for today, 2:30 server for invites
Edited by Gardorian on 6/19/2011 10:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
30 Blood Elf Rogue
3 bosses down, 325g per person, 2.5 hours

Epic run bros
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Mer was right.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
3 bosses down, 325g per person, 2.5 hours

Epic run bros

What a surprise. Someone in the run posting on an alt so he can flame anonymously. Grow some balls, man, seriously.

I know for a fact multiple people were having latency issues. Many of these people having latency issues were those who normally play very well and have top notch computers. It happens. Especially right around the time we're about to get a new giant content patch.

The reason why no one was really bidding on the items that dropped is because they were beginning bosses and I'd imagine many of us in the run already had it, or had better. Higher end items will come from later bosses.

Of course, you wouldn't think of any of this because you're a 1 track minded individual who has no awareness of what's happening around him.

Honestly, if you have an issue with the way it was run - why don't you try getting 25 people together and running your own GDKP. I'd bet good money you wouldn't even know how to begin setting one up.
Reply Quote
Well served Shammyspice.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
If I heard correctly the GDKP is tonight yes? If so will you be doing BoT first?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
I would be glad to attend on this toon, though I am saved to H Halfus and only H Halfus. Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
GDKP is TONIGHT and is starting in about 30 minutes.
Also updated the day/time it starts as well as bid amounts

New bid amounts

1000g opening bid
500g+ Incements so you can't bid 1800 or anything like that, 1.5k, 2k, 4k, 5.5k, those are all OK
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
We had an awesome run, Thank you everyone who showed up 5600g per person right before patch aint bad at all, see ya'll next week
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]