How to get netherwing drake once exalted

85 Blood Elf Hunter
I have become exalted with the netherwing faction and completed everything for the quest line but I can not get the drake. When I talk to the drakes they say welcome traveler and I can not buy them from the dealer in dragonmaw. How do I go about getting my drake have they changed the way to get them from the past?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
06/09/2011 02:53 PMPosted by Nightprey
I have become exalted with the netherwing faction and completed everything for the quest line but I can not get the drake. When I talk to the drakes they say welcome traveler and I can not buy them from the dealer in dragonmaw. How do I go about getting my drake have they changed the way to get them from the past?
Theres a quarter master on Netherwing ledge.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I did that quest got to shatt and nothing.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
The quest mentioned above is http://www.wowhead.com/quest=11108 (! Lord Illidan Stormrage) given by the one that has been promoting you over the course of your rep grind.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
06/09/2011 02:54 PMPosted by Chucknourìsh
You need to do a quest once you get exalted that takes you to shatt then you get the first drake for free. You need to buy the rest http://www.wowhead.com/npc=23489

Partly correct....you do not buy the rest from the belf in shatt. You buy them from the vendor on the netherwing ledge - Drake Dealer Hurlunk
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Did the lord Illidan quest got the achievement for completeing all the quests there but am in shat can not get drake
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
06/09/2011 02:59 PMPosted by Valeonorga
Partly correct....you do not buy the rest from the belf in shatt. You buy them from the vendor on the netherwing ledge - Drake Dealer Hurlunk

Check his link, it's what he was saying.
06/09/2011 03:00 PMPosted by Nightprey
Did the lord Illidan quest got the achievement for completeing all the quests there but am in shat can not get drake

Hmm, you said you tried talking with the drakes right? Each of them should offer a quest after you land and complete Lord Illidan--maybe try turning on low level quest tracking and see if anything pops up on your minimap? Fly in/out and see if there is a phasing issue(not likely, but who knows)?
Edited by Nhyrek on 6/9/2011 3:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
06/09/2011 02:56 PMPosted by Nightprey

Nothing or did he tell you to pick one of the drakes there? If you didn't get the first drake, try talking to him or making sure you actually completed that quest. If you did get the drake, head back to the ledge and look for an orc out there who sells the rest.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
It wont let me talk to him and I did not get the first drake. Do you need to be friendly with lower city to talk to him.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Do you have to be friendly with lower city to talk to him?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
06/09/2011 03:01 PMPosted by Nhyrek

Check his link, it's what he was saying.

Ok...thought it said you buy the rest from the blood elf.
Reply Quote
I'd go the this forum, a GM might be able to help you out:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011699/
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
06/09/2011 02:56 PMPosted by Nightprey

When you spoke to the Blood Elf in Shatt what did he say to you? Did he tell you a story about himself?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Make sure to check your bags fully.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Thanks for all the advice I had to redo all the final quests again and I got the drake.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
06/09/2011 03:21 PMPosted by Nightprey
Thanks for all the advice I had to redo all the final quests again and I got the drake.

Glad you figured it out, enjoy your drake!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
im trying to get the netherwing drake and 4500g for artisan riding so i can get the costume ive done all the quests and i just need help im realm dalaran and i need help getting that money. please give me tips on how.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
i just did runs runs and more runs. quests while i wait. also go buy the a tabard from a city that sells flight training so you can get the discount. 4000 for exhaulted
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]