H <Procella Oculus> Recruiting Heals and DPS

90 Orc Warlock
Procella Oculus
Three years on Velen, working on the fourth!
Guild Level 25
180+ Members 90+ Accounts

If you have any questions about our guild or admission, please feel free to contact any of
our proud guild members in-game. App and more info located at www.ProcellaOculus.com

Procella Oculus runs Progression Raids on Tues and Thurs 6:30 server. Other 10 man groups vary.

Recruiting: All Classes. Converting 2 10 man groups into a 25 man group.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Currently Specifically Recruiting a well geared disc priest and resto druid as well as one very solid Tank, preferably warrior or Death knight. All, however, are welcome to apply.

Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Getting This Thread Dusted Off.

Procella Oculus is currently looking for a few strong DPS, 2 Tanks and 2-3 Healers for our 10 man raid groups. We're looking to continue our progression into 5.2 and need active players to help us do so.

If interested, please see any of our players in game
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Seeking 2 Tanks and Several DPS for 5.2. Actively looking for lower levels to get some life back into the guild.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Still Seeking Tanks and now a few Healers
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What time do you raid? I have a Priest (Disc & Shadow) and a Pally (Ret & Holy). I'm looking to raid evenings PST.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Our raid times are 6-8:30 pm server. I saw on your recent posting that you could only raid after 8 server. Has this changed in any way or would this not work for you?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]