Who are the main guilds now?

79 Human Paladin
Hello,

I am returning to WoW after a fairly lengthy hiatus. I did have a brief time where I played since quitting around AQ time but I was on another server and also had a twink on Gurubashi where I played mostly. Before when I played I would consider my self to have been a hardcore raider and was in one of the top 5 guilds, as measured by raid progression.

Currently, my plan has been to reach 85 and brush up on all the changes to my class and seek out a raiding guild again. I was hoping some nice Durotanian folks could fill me in on the going ons of what has changed around these parts over the last few years.

I've seen some familiar faces on the forums already, which is nice to see. :)

Cheers,
Ruka
Reply Quote
Check out http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/durotan and it should tell you what u need to know about which alliance guild is tops as far as progression is concerned.
Reply Quote
79 Human Paladin
This is amazing, thanks! Much more reliable than poorly maintained sticky posts, haha.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
You better do more than just "brush up" Ruka, the changes to paladin as a class are somewhat extensive
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
06/09/2011 03:49 PMPosted by Maladomini
You better do more than just "brush up" Ruka, the changes to paladin as a class are somewhat extensive

And healing as well, if you go that route.

Reply Quote
79 Human Paladin
Yes, I have noticed. But the fundamental theory and gameplay of the game are still the same. The biggest issue I find now is that the numbers I see are meaningless. I have no perception what 115k health is, or a 6k heal, or why there is no more MP5 gear but spirit is actually useful now. But none of that will become static until I reach max level and I can see how it reaches it's limit and flattens out.

I missed wrath and it seems really rad, so I am enjoying taking my time and questing for now. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
06/09/2011 08:50 PMPosted by Rukaribe
I missed wrath and it seems really rad, so I am enjoying taking my time and questing for now. :)

Honestly.....blizz messed up alot with wrath, but from a questing point of view it's alright. so you're getting the better view of it :D
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
If you missed out on wrath then consider yourself lucky only good thing from it was ulduar.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Wrath was the !!%%. Progressing in ICC during the weeks before I got my first LK kill was the most fun I've ever had and probably will ever have playing a video game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]