Resto Druid Arena 3v3s

Hey everyone, ran some games last night after finally getting my new computer up and running and fraps'd some game. This is a pretty short clip on my druid alt which I'm not the best at. Playing around the 2k MMR mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5TTzAupLyQ&feature=channel_video_title

Feel free to like/dislike comment hate ask question and whatever else you wanna do. Going to have a disc priest movie coming out shortly after the end of the season featuring Mediatori Equality and myself so stay tuned for that. Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Neat.
Reply Quote
i wanna watch that but im capped and it would take me about 40 mins to load it haha

me indolent and pvc should fraps some of our games so that everyone can see the amount of noskill dk's take rofl
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Should look kinda like this.... http://i.imgur.com/6DuQD.jpg (Tim)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
06/08/2011 05:47 PMPosted by Telehugz
Feel free to like/dislike comment hate ask question and whatever else you wanna do. Going to have a disc priest movie coming out shortly after the end of the season featuring Mediatori Equality and myself so stay tuned for that. Thanks.

Looking back and watching this, I really dislike your set up because I can't really see what your team mates are doing, altho I'm sure you can, the set up is just different then mine so I have no idea what they are doing, just seeing you heal as people run around.

It's not a bad video at all.

I'd like to ask a question if I may.

Do you use any special equipement to play wow, like a Razer Naga, Keypads, headsets, keyboards, or do you just have the basic keyboard and mouse?
Reply Quote
Well for starters it's a resto druid POV. I'm not sure what you're looking to see other than me healing lol. It's def a boring POV to watch as a viewer. There was also a lot of mistakes. Healers develop a lot of foresight so things are a little different then melee. We call everything and I mean EVERYTHING thats going on in a game so even if I my teammates aren't always in view I have an idea of where they are.

I had planned on doing a full druid POV movie but as Iker says I'm barely a 2k player on my druid so I kind of scrapped it. If you want to see a little more here is what I had made up to that point. It's whatever but I did try to make it a little more viewer friendly.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2TFIM2WL

As far as WoW equipment. Our team uses skype. No time delay like vent has or push to talk cause its open mic at all times. My set up is as follows.

Dell Keyboard Circa 1998. I don't know how it's still functional and it's broken down on me via button sticking but I clean it out every so often removing keys and cleaning with rubbing alcohol. The reason I like it and don't replace it though is it has raised keys so for example the way I rest my left hand my palm is on CTRL so I just push down with my hand. I couldn't play well on my macbook because of the smooth keys. Too much fat fingering with that.

Razer Death Adder. I don't like the Naga personally. I feel like there's too much going on and I'd fat finger a lot of things. Adder is a 5 button mouse and for me it does exactly what I need it to do.

My headset is some Logitech 6330. Not the most comfortable but my Creative Fata1ity headset died on me and I wasn't gonna shell out another 100 bucks for a second one.

Hope that helps.
Reply Quote
Also if you do take the time to download and watch that other video pay close attention Gladius (Only mod I use). You can see pretty much what my teammates are doing between CC rotations and what they are on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]