Omegacomquer

85 Undead Mage
Does anyone remember this guy? DK back in Wrath
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
I do, me and Cordpull convinced him the only way to beat VH was with a warlock, that the reagent to summon a doomguard was 500g, set the pedestal at the entrance, and left him there clicking on it.

Made him pay us back for the reagent when he couldn't successfully summon the demon.

I think I have it fraps'd. The warlock (a chick) pretended to cry and he freaked out. Kid was so dumb.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I do, me and Cordpull convinced him the only way to beat VH was with a warlock, that the reagent to summon a doomguard was 500g, set the pedestal at the entrance, and left him there clicking on it.

Made him pay us back for the reagent when he couldn't successfully summon the demon.

I think I have it fraps'd. The warlock (a chick) pretended to cry and he freaked out. Kid was so dumb.
^ roflcopterlmao
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
LOL! Dude that kid thought I was like a god at the game when I was just starting out raiding. Like I had hardly any idea what was going on half the time and he would like follow me around after raids and stuff haha

But... I gotta say... kid was pretty dedicated xD
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman

OMG I REMEMBER THAT. Luna was so good. He always did something and he kept saying stuff like -omg- I'm so so sorry. Fairly sure it was recorded, youtube gogo!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
OMG I remember Luna!

Damn... so many things I've forgotten about haha
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
From Strangulate(the best dk on demon soul): Sup guys....so death you missed me?

(No game time)

EDIT (kinda vague): Strangulate, Light of Dawn and best DK in BUR therefore Demon Soul = Omegaconquer

Funny how things work out. Ironic that grant is making fun of someone much better than him. lawl.

Disclaimer: Edit reflects the views of Sharp not Strangqt.

One more EDIT:
"Strangulate is the best DPS Arete has ever had."
-Grant
Edited by Sharp on 6/18/2011 9:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Idk which one to believe... The fact that you claim to be the best DK on demon soul, or the fact that DKs are a very difficult class to play, other than the 6 buttons you press to pull random numbers scaling from 16k to 22k dps in raids, that are usually, but not limited to: Howling Blast. Plague Strike. Outbreak. Obliterate. Frost Strike. Horn of Winter. On my dk in half epics half blues.

I must ride my jet ski lion into the sunset. I know alot of DKs try to global priests, but I am just one ridiculously, handsome priest. I can't tell every DK that think they're good that they're bad. But please know that I'll always consider you all my closest internet friends. I'll never forget this time we spent together. What with me crying about necrotic strike, and you using it anyways.
I'll love you, always.

SILVER FISH, HAND CATCH!
Edited by Aznnoproblem on 6/19/2011 7:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
Strangulate didn't claim to be best DK on DS. I did. I am not Strangulate. The parenthesis before the colon (indicating his quote) illustrate he did not say it.

@Wee: Haters goin' hate. Carrying =/= recruiting someone who had advanced as far as your guild just didn't farm it. You just mad he didn't help you kill his ally friends that one time cause CHA BAD BRAH AND MAD!

Not too mention my post was aimed at specific people who had already posted in this thread and not you two. What's even more embarrassing is Strangulate (and myself for that matter) don't even know who Azno is... Lawl, put that unwanted 2 copper in there guuurl.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
Yea, you mad.

And no, this is Sharp or Ausch. I was in Arete. Ask Grant.

Hell, I was even in BUR for a little.
Edited by Sharp on 6/19/2011 10:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Strangulate didn't claim to be best DK on DS. I did. I am not Strangulate. The parenthesis before the colon (indicating his quote) illustrate he did not say it.

Oh let me rephrase. Cuz I don't think it really makes a difference in the previous statements, unless you're picking at specific words.

Idk which one to believe... The fact that you claim Strangulate to be the best DK on demon soul... etc etc.

Also, I'm like 125% positive, hell you can say i'm HIV positive, that you can post on forums one post per 24 hours on an inactive, or otherwise: NO GAME TIME, account?? How come we haven't seen a post on Strangulate's char, himself? Ohwait.......
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue

Oh let me rephrase. Cuz I don't think it really makes a difference in the previous statements, unless you're picking at specific words.

Idk which one to believe... The fact that you claim Strangulate to be the best DK on demon soul... etc etc.

Also, I'm like 125% positive, hell you can say i'm HIV positive, that you can post on forums one post per 24 hours on an inactive, or otherwise: NO GAME TIME, account?? How come we haven't seen a post on Strangulate's char, himself? Ohwait.......

Wouldn't know. Never tried to post on an inactive account. Asking Strangulate about it, he says it shows a prompt explaining that inactive accounts can only post on threads marked [Limited]. I can neither confirm nor deny this as I am hearing of it second hand. Not sure of your relevance in the matter to begin with.

Yea, you mad.

And no, this is Sharp or Ausch. I was in Arete. Ask Grant.

Hell, I was even in BUR for a little.

Yeah, you Strangulate.

And yes, that is Sharp or Strangulate. You were in carried. Ask one.

I don't even...

Hell, you steamin' so hard it's cloudin' your jelly vision.

Xeckz = meh

Zekrom of Bonechewer (Horde) = Strangulate (Badabangg)
Edited by Sharp on 6/19/2011 7:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Oh look, it's my rogue main.... Sharp...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Oh look, it's my rogue main.... Sharp...

Nice arena rating noob.

You to.

Arena for points.

And you jelly that Strangulate consistently out dps'd you.

AND you're mad that you got out healed by a pally in blues while Strangulate watched and rofl'd. Not to mention the five people with you. Popped all CDs down. GG broseph. How do kick?
Edited by Xeckz on 6/19/2011 9:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]