[H] <JINX> Late Night 25-man | 11-2am T-W-Th

90 Pandaren Shaman
Hanimal is my valentine. He powershifts my heart of the wild
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
Nom Nom Nom

We are full as of right now but always looking for exceptional players!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Can you build a Turtle Fence?

We need Turtle Fence Builders...hit us up.

jinx.wowstead.com

Hunters, HPallys, Warlocks, Mages and Resto Druids step on up.

Let's Go!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Jinx is looking for raiders to fill the summer ranks. Jump in and start raiding heroic content today.
feral drood, hunter, lock, and a mage is what we are looking for, but we always are open to any good apps.

If you want to raid, hit us up. jinx.wowstead.com
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Great opportunity. Act now! Limited time offer! You want to join this guild
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I just wanted to take a moment to express how happy I was to have found this group of knuckleheads last fall. I was previously in a relatively high end 25 man guild that had been strong for five years. Real life had taken it's toll, 25s were getting hard to recruit for and key officers decided that they'd like to move on. Rather than settle for 10s I started looking for a new home.

I wasn't quite sure what I was in for when I responded to a post from Lugbruz (can you ever really trust a shaman?), but I was pleasantly surprised by what I found. J!NX has a refreshingly low pressure progression environment. Everyone here is an adult and no one screams at anyone else, people work together in a professional manner towards common goals. This is an awesome group of people (even Lug, don't tell him I said so) and a good place to hang your raiding hat. Send us a note if this sounds interesting to you.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
HI, come app to our guild.
We are always looking for fun and progress oriented adults to join our team.
go to jinx.wowstead.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Great guys, great raiding, come get some!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
jinxguild.guildlaunch.com

New website!!!
Healers come take a look :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]