[H] Crimson Wrath is Recruiting 7/13

85 Blood Elf Priest
We are looking to beef up our roster with a few dedicated, punctual, and just all around good people. Gear is not necessarily an issue so dont' hesitate to apply, you can apply online at crimson-wrath.com or speak with Cplvooboo in game if you have some questions. Take the 5 mins to actually give a decent app one word answers dont' give us much of an overview. Recruit/trial spots will be given to who we feel is the right fit based off of experience raiding, personality, and proper itemization for what gear they do have. This is a great opportunity to get into a great guild with some awesome people. Hope to hear from some of you soon
Edited by Cplvooboo on 6/10/2011 3:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Looking for some good players to stomp Firelands. Gear doesn't matter, if you are dedicated and know you class put up and app. Get your 372s before Firelands.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
http://www.crimson-wrath.com
Edited by Upon on 6/14/2011 1:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
do chromina/chromdomius still play?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
i'm not sure sissy...unless that person changed mains i havn't seen that toon name in ages
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
dammit i know chromedome swapped to a ferral but cant remember what the name was. he used to tank for cw back in wrath i know for sure.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
i remember chrome and chromina lol. i was in their guild in classic

chromedomius = kilimanjaro
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
The Chrome's both stopped playing around the time before Cata came out. They told me they were taking a break from raiding, and then shortly after stopped logging at all for personal reasons.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
They still log in from time to time, can't say when the last I saw them was since I kinda stopped logging in as much aswell.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Raid times?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]