Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Alysrazor defeated by <Convergence>
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Majordomo Staghelm defeated by <convergence>
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Calm down ffs breathe a little, you'll be bored to tears in two weeks.

Updated.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
In 2 weeks I'll have all my eternal embers. There's no way I'll be bored busy getting my legendary staff.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I know how important it is to keep the date of the first normal clear, but imo you should atleast put down that we got H Al'akir in the server first section.
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Rogue
06/30/2011 04:05 AMPosted by Frostbìte
I know how important it is to keep the date of the first normal clear, but imo you should atleast put down that we got H Al'akir in the server first section.

From what I understand, is the reason Sebasi hasn't is because you guys haven't gotten a full heroic clear.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
06/29/2011 09:51 PMPosted by Linde
In 2 weeks I'll have all my eternal embers. There's no way I'll be bored busy getting my legendary staff.

Unless some bosses drop more than one (do they?) you could only get 21/25 after 3 raid cycles x 7 bosses.

06/30/2011 04:05 AMPosted by Frostbìte

I was going to, but you haven't reported a H Conclave kill so I can't put you down as having cleared TotFW 10H.

06/30/2011 05:32 AMPosted by Gnomeangry
you should also put in that you got it and all the firelands kills on 10 man, the easier version of the raids.

As much as I agree that the 10m raids apparently are probably a tad undertuned, I will keep reporting posts like this. For reference:

Rules:
Please do not use this thread for trolling any guild's progression.
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Rogue
06/30/2011 08:57 AMPosted by Sebasi
Unless some bosses drop more than one (do they?) you could only get 21/25 after 3 raid cycles x 7 bosses.

We got 2 off our Shannox kill, but i wasn't watching on the other two to see how many they dropped.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Blizzard decides what qualifies as a server first, this tier it was just killing the end bosses on heroic, while three tiers ago we had to kill everything with 50 attempts remaining.
Imo the server first list should be based on what blizzard decides is a "server first" rather than just full clears. Although knowing who got the regular clears is nice, we should keep the "server first" list to those few rare achievements.
Edited by Frostbìte on 6/30/2011 2:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Ascendant council and Cho'gal dead on 10 man for Cruoris

Cruoris | MOKAC- | HVTC- | C- | ------- | cruoris.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Rogue
Cata killed Baleroc, the Gatekeeper down on 25m

Blizzard decides what qualifies as a server first, this tier it was just killing the end bosses on heroic, while three tiers ago we had to kill everything with 50 attempts remaining.
Imo the server first list should be based on what blizzard decides is a "server first" rather than just full clears. Although knowing who got the regular clears is nice, we should keep the "server first" list to those few rare achievements.

This might just be me, but if you don't like how the author of this thread does things. Then make your own. There's no reason to be so uppity on this thread.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
As I said it is just my opinion, great job on the thread and feel free to do what you like.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Shannox dead on Thursday for Not Interested's weekday group. Sadly, my group isn't doing squat til next weekend (stupid holiday)

Not Interested | MOKACN | HVTC- | CA | ---S--- | www.niguild.com

About the Eternal Embers. I was reading that it's 1 per boss on 10 man, but about 1-3 on 25. Blizzard, with their better math than mine, says that the ratio is the same for 10 and 25, but is based on per person. I take that, it's still about 1 per boss on 10 man and 2.5 per boss on 25, but I've seen other numbers too.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Freelance Mercenaries (10) | MOKACN | HVTC- | CA | ------- |

Though why I'm the one doing all the updating, I'll never know....
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Cruoris killed Nefarian and Al'Akir 10 man

Cruoris | MOKACN | HVTC- | CA | ------- | cruoris.guildlaunch.com
Edited by Quelthydani on 7/2/2011 6:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Ragnaros defeated by <Convergence>
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
yeah they literally were 1 shots. 10 man ezpz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]